There was a princess who was unhappy because she had so many unanswered questions. Secretly, she hoped that a prince would come, her true love, bringing all the answers with him. One day, she finally realized that understanding would not come to her behind her palace walls, but that she was the one who had to seek it out. So she left on a quest for wisdom, hoping that, eventually her prince would find her, and join her on her adventure. And so the quest began.
I know I miss everyone so much! I feel like I'm adjusting ok back to life, but the gaping hole that you all fill is starting to feel empty again. You guys mean so much to me <3
So how are you doing now Beth? The first week after camp was insane for me, but I think I finally have me feet under me now. It's funny though because I was in a little bit of denial about crashing from camp. "I feel fine!"
12 comments:
i know. i want to cry every time i think it will be another year.
Me too. *sighs*
me three. I would brave flies, heat, and ohmys to stay just a little longer with all of you.
lol that ohmys comment just totally makes me laugh :-)
I really miss you guys!!!!!! <3
Everybody should plan a vacation trip to Clarkston ^_^
its just so weird to think the week's come and gone already. it was so fast.
I know I miss everyone so much! I feel like I'm adjusting ok back to life, but the gaping hole that you all fill is starting to feel empty again. You guys mean so much to me <3
Yeah. Me too to all of it. Especially the Ohmys part.
You know .... it's not really over ...... just play some of our music as loud as you can and close your eyes.
On second thought, don't. you wast sooooooooo much time. *laughs*
"Oh Mys eat Munchkins!!"
lol.
This is why we need to stay really in touch online. Not the same, but the best we can do, considering.
Yes, definately.
Mmm-hum. And make a real post. That would make you feel SOOO much better. :-P
I forgot that Ohmys eat munchkins! HAhahahahaha that's amazing. I want to make soooo many t-shirts with all these little sayings. :)
So how are you doing now Beth? The first week after camp was insane for me, but I think I finally have me feet under me now. It's funny though because I was in a little bit of denial about crashing from camp. "I feel fine!"
I totally wasn't. :P Lol
Post a Comment