Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I'm still looking for a dream . . ./and You've got great plans for me/Though I can't always see 'cause. . .

If I weren't so darn lazy,  I would take some time, sit here and think some fascinating something out for your benefit.  I do have deep thoughts and questions and stuff to put before you all that we can think about.

Unfortunately, I am lazy, right now.  I often find that my laziness comes most apparent when it comes to thinking about hard things.

Sometimes it feels better to live and let live.

But that always makes me feel very shallow.



Oh well, I'm gonna do it anyways, right now.

Enter, all shallowness and laziness.  I'll chase you away later.  Just, not right now.

22 comments:

emily said...

Hahaha. Well, at least you posted.

Bo said...

yes. A+++++++

Anonymous said...

Haha well it's nice to see some cherry energy. <3

Anonymous said...

I didn't know energy could be cherry flavored!

Anonymous said...

lolol!

I <3 you guys.

Anonymous said...

:-D
I <3 you too

emily said...

Whoah. I love your blog header!!

Dorothy said...

Emily. honestly. you must learn how to spell whoa correctly.

emily said...

Well maybe I want to say it whoah. Like whoa, ah. whoa-ah.

Or better yet, a-whoa-ah. a-whoa-ah whoa-ah.

See, the possibilities are endless. It's like beet boxing.

Bo said...

Hahaha. Didn't we go through this on another website just a little while ago?

emily said...

Yes we did, Jake, yes we did. Apparently Verya was being oblivious then. :-)

Dorothy said...

no I was there. I just didn't contribute then. but you're still doing it wrong....

emily said...

So much for being on blogger a lot this summer, Beth!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth.

Dorothy said...

still being lazy Beth, or are you ready to make us a new post now?....

Sarah said...

hahaha I know the feeling Beth. And man. I haven't been on your blog in AGES! Geez. What's wrong with me??? lol. I'm gonna try and check things out around here more this summer :-)

emily said...

Alright, Beth, write a post about what flower best represents your personality and WHY. Go deep. :-P

Well, I guess you don't haaaave to... but if you just lacked a topic, there you go.

Anonymous said...

Lol Em. You just reminded me of something that I am going to go and post on my blog. :)

emily said...

Camp Hope post! Yes?

Dorothy said...

Bethany Hammermaster. You haven't posted since the 2nd. that is unacceptable!!!


anyway. not to sound like a selfish bossy only child or anything. but....new post....please?

Anonymous said...

Yes! I want to hear about Beth. :)

Anonymous said...

Please! Like, tell us about junior camp, and family camp!