Monday, June 16, 2008

Only if you want to, you can seize the day . . .

Hi ya'll, I just wanted to tell you that my next two weeks are extremely extremely busy, so I probably won't be on until the beginning of July.  

Today is the beginning of a three day sleepover with girls from our church, and then Michaela and I are volunteering at Pastor Harris's family camp, because he needs some people to take care of the kids in the nursery during the church services.  And then, the week after that, I leave to volunteer at Junior Camp.  And then, of course, there are tons of other little things mixed up in there.  

So I just wanted to let you all know that I still love you, even though I'm most probably going to be to busy to get on for awhile.  I'll make my best effort though.  Of course, quite a lot of people haven't been on for awhile, so I'm just added to their numbers.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You're volunteering at Jr.Camp? Nice! That would be so cool to get to do that =)

Hmm. Does this family camp meet at Camp Gilead by any chance?

Anonymous said...

Yes, it does, actually. Why do you ask?

Dorothy said...

Beth???? Bethany???? Where aaaaarrrreeee yoooooouuuuu?????

I want to hear about the family camp and jr. camp!!!

lindy said...

*waves franticly* Hi Beth!!!