The latest craze at the Hammermaster house would be . . . bandannas! We recently inherited about five of them from some friends.
The result is many creative costumes, clothing and games.

This would be . . . um . . . Allison, I think, holding her baby doll.
Katie, posing as something unknown, but probably as something very, very scary.
This is Sarah here, who has taken this mettle pot filled with glass beads (normally there are flowers sticking out as well, but she doesn't want to use those) and is using it for some mysterious purpose. It always gets returned to my room, so it's okay.
It's not that this fort Nathan made is made out of bandannas or anything, however, having the bandannas started several adventure games including one that used this fort, and another one that the twins set up our playhouse tent thingy, as there house.




14 comments:
Sweetness!!! You guys are like the coolest family alive.
Beth did you hurt your ankle???
"I did, but I'm better now. Thanks for asking."
I'll tell Beth you asked.
Very nice post, Katie. More people need to come to your blog.
Thanks, Lindy. That's a big complement!
Haha, that looks like so much fun! =) I love bandanas, though I can't say that I was as creative with mine as you all appear to be with yours.
Michaela, you sound very confused. First off, this is my blog, and second, I can answer Lindy's question about myself, thanks.
(Yes, Lindy, I did hurt it, but it is almost completely healed now.)
Oh GOOD. I'm glad to hear it. :-)
how's YOUR ankle doing now Lindy?
oh my gosh Beth that looks like so much fun!! you guys are super-creative. things must never get boring at your house.
Nope, never.
Yes, Lindy, how is your ankle?
I agree with Lindy. You have one of the coolest families EVER!!!
My ankle is doing supercalafrgalisticexpecalidocious!!!
Hahaha, that's Marry Poppins for doing very well.
I am walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes at a time, dancing and jumping and even doing a little running!
Thanks for asking. <3
Wait. This is your blog. AAAHHHHH!!!!
Man, that's confusing. How did I think it was Katie's?
OH, and you MUST teach me how to put pictures on....
Sorrry. Don't know what came over me.
rotfl, "I'm the leader, I'll say how I'm doing!"
"...I did, but I'm better now. Thanks for asking."
lol, thats okay, Leyla.
OH SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICIXALIDOCIOUS EVEN THOUGH THE SOUND OF IT IS SOMETHING QUITE ATROCIOUS, IF YOU SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH YOU'LL ALWAYS SOUND PRECOCIOUS,
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICIXALIDOCIOUS!!!!
(sung at the top of our lungs so that sounds even more atrocious and precocious)
LOLOLOLOL!!!! *applauds* Wonderful! Simply extravagant! :-D
ingenious. truly.
Post a Comment