Oops, well, this post is LONG overdo.
Since we've been gone, I can plead that I have to get back into the swing of things. I can also plead that is difficult, because we are crazy busy right now. :p Actually, I think I prefer busy to bored.
Lets see, we had an awesome vacation, involving lots of sitting in the car and reading, alternated with running around crazily. California is a really beautiful state, with all their rolling hills and orange trees. It wasn't quite as warm as I we wanted, but it was definitely warmer than the snow we got here the day before.
We drove down in two days, and made it to Palmdale in time for the wedding rehearsal, so that dad, who was taking all the photos, could scope out the building, and we could set up the room for the reception.
The day of the wedding itself was very fun, but of course busy, we helped dad take the photos, and I ironed all the bridesmaid's dresses and the groomsmen's shirts. The ceremony was short and sweet, but very beautiful. The reception was VERY fun. We were all dancing and everything, and a whole bunch of kids got rides in the limo before they took the bride and groom. We all were yelling "goodbye" and blowing bubbles.
9 comments:
Sounds like fun! Car trips like that can be lots of fun. "What happens in the car, stays in the car." ;-)
That's funny!
nice post, Beth. That's good.
lol not on blog it doesn't Lucy!!!
True that is Kacy.
BUBBLES!!!!!!
haha.
*gently pokes Beth* can we have a new post? we miss you sweety!
Hi Beth! I know I am waaaaaaaaaaaay over due for reading this post, I just don't come on much these days. :P
Your trip sounds like fun! I might be doing some of those things soon too! *dreams* I'm gonna get a vacation (ish) in California for my brother's wedding soon.... eek! :-)
Bethany.......oh Bethany....!!!......where are you????..........??
Post a Comment