Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We're goin' on an adventure and we don't know what's in store, we're headed to the closet and we're headed out the door

As most of you probably already know, we are leaving on a vacation tomorrow. Anyways, I won't be on blog for about seven days, and thats the reason why. Actually, I take that back, chances are pretty good I'll manage to get on at some point. So if I don't reply to emails or whatever, that's why!

10 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

goin to the chapel and we're
gonna get married

emily said...

Ahhhhhhhh that's genious (your title).


Way to weild that "I'm the oldest of SIX" power to your advantage, haha.

Anonymous said...

Have fun there Beth! Tell us all about it when you get back.

Anonymous said...

woa woa WOA!

Anonymous said...

Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Beth!

Anonymous said...

I'm back I'm back I'm back!!

Hi all!

Anonymous said...

HI BETH!!!!! *waves* *hugs BIG*


Tell us about your trip!!

Yes!

Do tell!

lindy said...

Hi Beth! Yes I knnnnnow! I'm on blog! hahaha

Sarah said...

Yes! Do tell about the trip :-)