Currently: Looking for two different hornpipes -
A short fun piece, about 2 or 2 1/2 minutes in length.
and
A longer powerful good melody hornpipe about 3 or 3 1/2 minutes in length.
or (if unable to find one of the above pieces)
My very own band that I can have write a custom number for me.
Okay, I give up. Do you know how hard it is to find good Irish Dance music? For performances? Hornpipes especially are difficult. The only thing that seems available are the sailor style hornpipes. However, there are around 300 possibilities on itunes, so I should find one eventually. I hope.
Look at this everyone!!
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/narnia/
I can't wait!! It looks very good . . .
I saw National Treasure 2 today!!! It was very good, and I really liked it! But then, I'm not to difficult a judge, so long as it has a good ending, I'm normally happy with it . . . the important things you know. ; )
7 comments:
kacy and I went to see it saturday. squeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was worth waiting for. oh yeah.
Abigail: "How did you get in?"
Ben: *Looks at the ground*
Abigail: Riley?! Where are you Riley?
I definitely think it was worth the wait.
Riley: uh-oh, God save the queen!
Ben: okay fine. Abigail, would you like to come with me?
Abigail: yes, thank you.
Ben: that's too bad, because you can't come, it's too dangerous.
Ben: Riley, hack into the police station computers and get me that picture from the security camera.
Riley: Yeah, yeah, just hack the computers...
Ben: What, can't you do that?
Riley: No, I can do it, I just don't like that you assume I can do it.
Abagil: THANK you, Riley!
hahaha I like reading quotes to movies I have no clue about. :-D
hey my new bog address is
lotusoftheeveningrush.blogspot.com
well i would write you some good hornpipes if i knew what they were.
just kidding. (that i could write them).
Lol, thanks anyways.
The anoying thing is that there aren't that many original tunes, I'm running into the same ones over and over and over again.
Post a Comment