Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I said yep, what a concept

Well, I decided my blog needed a makeover. You might notice the changes. : )

I sat down all determined to write a nice, long post, since I should have written one ages ago, but that resolve is quickly fading.

There is a little girl in nursery. Her name is Ellie. she is red headed, very smart, but when she gets upset, she sure has a temper. Sometimes, when she isn't getting what she want, she gets all rebellious. You can see the look in her eye and she firms up her mouth. It's very funny, but only when you look back on it. Last sunday she thought up the idea of making a tunnel. She pulls out the little lego table, and with the other nursery workers help, she pulls out all of the blankets from the drawers (she knows where everything is) they design this tunnel which Ellie and the other little one about her age, crawl through squealing.

Yep, resolve is fading. It has been just a boring week, same old, same old.

Allison and Sarah are learning a simple version of Canon.They haven't taken any piano lessons, but Michaela, Katie and I have all been teaching them songs, by memorization . . . lets just say we have been listening to the first six bars of Canon ALOT lately. I started teaching them some stuff, and they grasped it really quickly (Allison especially) they were both actually reading the music, rather than by memorizing it and hearing it by ear.

Okay, resolve is now gone.

7 comments:

MJ said...

hmm? what resolve, sister dear?

P.S. Talk about a random post...

Anonymous said...

IF you had read my blog and thought about it, you would have remembered that I had written at the beginning of my blog that I had resolved to write a long post.

Questions answered?

lindy said...

rotfl!!! You sound just like me and Lucy! ahahahaha

I love you Hammermasters. :-)

and have you ever thought if you entered the military how hard it would be for your commanding officers for calling you by your last name all the time?

Now THAT is random Michaela. *big grin*

I love your new blog Beth! It is so very pretty. Green for some reason looks really good on a blog. It makes me want to redo mine. But if I do it once I will do it again in another two weeks. Hey! Maybe I SHOULD do that! That's what I do on myspace. I make a new one like every three weeks. lol.

Beautiful. :-)

quenta tindomerel said...

I wish my students would learn to read music quite as quickly as them. I have endless problems trying to make them read music especially when they refuse to learn to play the instrument. oh dear. :P
no week is ever the same old same old. everything can always be new, exciting, and different. your siblings never pounded out Canon before, now did they?

Anonymous said...

True. And thankfully they haven't done it at all yet this week, but it is only monday. I'm sure they will manage it sooner or later.

No, I really am proud of them.

emily said...

Right now I'm stalling from the hour of studdying I was pretending to do so dilligently when you left for dance.

Dorothy said...

I can see it now.....

"Brawn...Brown...Bernschnaggle??? wait, no - Brosenheimer??? hold on I'll get it. Broonschvaag??"

"*mutters so the DI doesn't actually hear* close enough, but I'm used to it"

"w/e, hey you!!!"





I'm sure glad I'm not sensative about my name! phew, if I were that would be really bad. :)

When do you give lessons Anna? I'm still looking for students. Actually, I got some odd jobs at dad's office and got my check from state fair too, so if no one comes to seek me out I might actually wait to get back from India before I try advertising. It would be really nice to have a good steady income though...