Friday, November 30, 2007

And here I am

I'm sitting here typing this, and my hands are freezing! Actually, all of me is rather cold. Mom decided to keep the temperature at 66 degrees in the house. Who would guess that four degrees could make such a difference? But I'm not complaining really. It makes me appreciate doing active things . . . such as making beds. whoops . . . that is probably what I should be doing right now. I only have to make two today, so thats good. I'm sure that its clinically proven somewhere that making beds and vacuuming are the fastest ways to warm up. (Not to mention that vacuuming is also rather therapeutic. You know, the whole back and forth thing?)

I always wondered how you guys all thought of such clever blog titles . . . but lately things just kind of pop into by head, so now I know why yours are always so creative. Not that I'm trying to claim that I am.

And I haven't felt very driven to make a new post. I've been attempting to write a story. Actually, I'm only at the thinking stage of it, but as I write my thoughts down, I am typing/writing, so I don't really feel like writing anything else.

I'll add to this post later.

13 comments:

emily said...

That's really cool! Can I read your story when you've got the first part done???

Bed making certainly does warm you up. And I like vacuming because you can sing without bothering anyone. :-)

lindy said...

Ack! Lucy's phone keeps beeping at me because she has a new message!!! *pulls hair*

It's not just me!! I hate the vacume because it's so noisy, and then I love it because of the back, and forth, thing. *hugs* Some one understands!!

lol.

Anonymous said...

Woops, my bad.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can Emily. However me actually getting to the writing stage is debatable. And I'v never gotten very far in the writing before. However, I'm very excited about my idea at this point, so we will see.

lindy said...

Oh me too Beth!!! *bounces*

I got your letter the other day!! It made me SO happy! You should get mine soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh good. Sorry I sent it so late. I wrote it the same day . . . but it took me forever to send it.

Yes, I think you would like this story Lindy . . . You can read it to. Once I get past the first draft perhaps.

lindy said...

Yay!! *dances* I can't wait!!

Oh don't worry! I am not picky at all about when letters come! I love them just as much on Tuesday as I do on Friday. *wink*
I'm SO glad we are writing letters!! I enjoyed writing this last one so much is was funny. :-)

Love you Beth!! *bounces* I'm sending presents next week! Expect a big-ish box some time next week and it will have presents for every one!! *bOUnces*

Sam said...

you got to the writing stage?
well thats a lot further then us writers get, most of the time.

Anonymous said...

lol, well there is still a lot of stuff that needs to be worked out, like some concepts, and some of the story line . . . but I figured out how to start it, which for me is always hard, so I just had to write it down so I didn't lose it.

lindy said...

Beth I am giddy to see your next letter!! I can't WAIT to get it! Wait, did you get MY letter?

lol

I can't wait to see your story! I can't even imagine what's going on in that briliant head of yours. :-)

Love you Beth!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did get yours, but it was on Tuesday, which happens to be the busiest day of the week, so today, since I have nothing going on, I'm going to sit down and write a nice long reply. ; )

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did get yours, but it was on Tuesday, which happens to be the busiest day of the week, so today, since I have nothing going on, I'm going to sit down and write a nice long reply. ; )

Dorothy said...

I love the vaccuum because of singing too!!! and I have to vaccuum three days a week so it's all good.

I like how vaccuum is a noun and a verb.

oh, so I'm not the only one who rarely gets to the writing stage?

are genius writers just the ones who write down every thing that comes into their heads at any time, and who get real with their audience and aren't afraid to say anything? maybe?