September 23:
hi all!
I don't know that everyone heard, but we are gone on a vacation! We are in Sunriver Oregon, which is basically a resort town. We are staying in a house. It is basically like a camp ground, but instead of pitching tents, their are cozy darling houses to move right on into.
Our drive down was uneventful, except that we got to stop and Powels, a huge bookstore, which was awsome.
Today we biked around the area. Because it is a resort area, it has TONS of bike paths, you can get pretty much everywhere on them. The house we are staying at as 14 bikes, a hot tub, and a Super Nintendo, which is pretty cool for us kids, since we don't have one at home. As an added bonus, we have enough beds, so nobody has to sleep on the floor!! Me and Michaela get a room to ourselves. (Yes!!)
September 26:
We are having loads of fun down here! Today we went to a community pool that has a small water slide, which was super fun. the pool was huge and we swam for around three hours. And I got stung by a bee for the first time ever. *pouts* I could have gone longer without that experience, thank you very much.
On Tuesday we got to see this really cool waterfall, and Monday was Nathan's birthday.
We have hung around at our house a lot, I've been reading. I read the Princess Bride. It was so good.
The other day I was in my room when the twins walked by and they were arguing:
Sarah: I'm not talking to you!
Allison: Yes you are!
Sarah: No I'm not!
Allison: Yes you are!
Sarah: No I'm not!
Allison: Yes you are!
Sarah: No I'm not!!
Allison: You're still talking to me!
Sarah: No I'm not!
Allison: Yes you are!
Sarah: No I'm not!
Allison: Yes you are!
Sarah: No I'm not!
Some inconsistencies? Yes.
7 comments:
Powells!!!!!!
take me there, please!!!!!
*Sniffles*
I want to go to powells.
I stayed in sunriver once a long time ago with my entire family. all I remember about it was that there was a golf course outside our window and we stayed in pajamas all day and we did go bike riding but not very far. and my little brother was probably two so he's small and chubby and adorable in the pictures.
I'm sure you wanted to know all of that.
oh, my darling westley! did you know the author, William Goldman, also wrote the screenplay and is in fact a screenwriter and mostly not an author?
*sigh* I need to watch princess bride again.
hello, my name is Inigo montoya you killed my father prepare to die!
you keep using that word.
i do not think it means what you think it means.
your first bee sting! how exciting.
I LOVE powells!!
And I did know that about William Goldman. : )
what word? wait. what?
I know what powells is.
lol.
We got to go to Powells twice!!
I love that place!
Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while, Beth.
What word? I'm confused
it's a quote from princess bride. lol.
Post a Comment