Yaahh!
The Watts are home. We missed them more than ever, I really don't know why. Perhaps it was because we had seen them everyday the week before they left, building to a climax for our performance at the Sumner Summer Arts Festival . . . anyway, all is right with the world now.
This week, we are beginning to to totally redo our den, which is pretty cool. We are going to put in new carpet (this gorgeous thick green (yes green, strange though it may be) which, I think will work really well, because we are going to do green accents. The only thing we aren't changing is the color of the paint. The new furniture will be really fun, because we need more workspace.
(note: That part of the post was from a week ago. Sorry I haven't gotten it posted sooner!)
Our internet access has been on and off, because we had to move the computer out of the den, and then we couldn't get the internet hooked up for awhile. However, I am finally returned to the world of internet, for now.
10 comments:
YAY!!! You're back!!!
oh yes, i'm not though. just to internet. when I have time.
have to go help with dinner now...new post coming tonight!!!
AHA! That's why it's been so quiet around here, you haven't been able to get on! I feel a lot better now... I really missed every one!
That's cool about your den! Send a picture of it when it's done!
er, post a picture of it when it's done. :)
I will, although I doubt you will find it to terribly interesting. : )
Oh don't say that! Well, you may have a point, but I still want to see it!
the carpet isn't really that green...
Okay. I'll send photos soon
nOt green?!?! I lOve green! But that's ok - green on the floor would take some getting used to. :)
Sorry, I'm rambling a bit right now. :D
well our church carpet is green.
like evergreen green.
i guess it works in a church, but I just wanted to point out that this is a nice, olivy sort of green. nothing shocking. :-)
Green definitely works more at a church than at home.
Wait are you pointing out our carpet isn't a shocking green, or your church carpet isn't a shocking green?
Post a Comment