Life goes on,
with nothing really new happening.
At least, that is the way it is this week.
I had an Irish Dance class after missing two weeks in a row (because of Camp Hope and the GALS campout.) not to mention their being a break inbetween for the 4th of July. It felt sooo good.
Me and Michaela did a babysitting job Tuesday.
I've been emailing some friends from Camp Hope, which is really nice.
I'm sewing two black dance skirts for the twins (super cute!)
But nothing really happens.
Oh, and we watch about two episodes of Christy everyday, and icecream at least twice a week, which is really fun. I love the show Christy. (Based on Catherine Marshall's book)
Life goes on.
9 comments:
i like the rhythm of this.
it works.
lol i'm glad life goes on!
how's irish dance going?
It's going beautifully (no pun intended)
I love it. (sorry, I know you asked Beth...)
and we're preparing for the grades, and getting together twice a week with Elaina and Liz to practice for our performance in August.
Thanks. : ) My writing maybe is improving somehow . . .
Irish Dance is going well. I enjoy it soo much,(well more like love it) And we are all really excited because of the things coming up. (MJ mentioned them) Thanks for asking.
Is your performance going to be recorded?!? I LOVE the one on your family's website!
Keep having fun!
and life goes on... :)
YES!! Record the dance!
Life goes on, even if you don't want it to.
It must go on.
Oh yes, it will.
And we will put it on the internet. in fact, we are making a web page for us cousins, the Celtic Maiden Irish Dance Troupe. It isn't up yet, but I will give you the link when it is.
obla-di, obla-da, life goes on, yeah! ah, la la la la life goes on...
I can't beleive sam didn't quote that first.
Oh, right, because he likes all those Beatles songs that sound like death warmed over, not the cool ones that Paul wrote.
show-off speller.
Beautiful, huh? no idea what you just said.
wait - someone got that right? Please!!!!
I'm back! and you absolutely positively have to record it! and I love your post! and I want ice cream twice a week!
I'm glad you're back, we will definately record it, I'm glad you like my post, and who wouldn't want Icecream twice a week?
Post a Comment