Hi all!!
I'm so sorry for not posting yet . . .
you see, I returned yesterday from a three and a half day camp out with nine teen girls from church. I entirely ment to post before I left, but I was very busy.
So . . .
We had a lot of fun. We drove down to Battle Ground Lake (somewhere near Vancouver) Sunday after church. (Sadness! I realized later that was so near Lindy and Lucy.)
We went swimming in the lake (it was great) that day, and had marshmellows around the Camp Fire. The next day was around the Camp Day. We got up late because we talked untill about 1:30, and after lunch we played Volleyball. It was really fun, but not nearly as fun as at camp Hope. We used a real volleyball, which was probably why, which HURT, and I have never played with that kind of ball. I somewhat got the hang of it. I did score us three points when I served though!! ( I like serving alot) After that we went and did paddleboating on the lake. It was really fun, and then after getting a workout from paddling, we swam some. Again we roasted marshmellows and had a fire, talked really late and went to bed.
Tuesday we went to Mount St. Helen's ( Ironic, we were just their) But we went to the first observatory, not Johnston Ridge. It was definately farther away. (Johnston Ridge closed, due to not having enough money,) Then we went to the Seven Wonders creation museum as well, and saw a presentation their. After we got back to Camp we went swimming, It felt wonderfull, because it was very very very hot. That night we planned on a morning swim for four people. We talked really late, so when we went swimming at 7:30 I had gotten four hours of sleep. : ) After that we packed up and went to the Lloyd Center, a mall with an ice rink in the center!! I brought my skates, because I new we were going their, and Me, Michaela, Ellen and Rachel skated for A good part of the afternoon ( I skated slightly the longest.) They had tons of talented people out their, little kids, and one guy who was really amazing, he was very gracefull and just sortof zoomed smoothly around. After we were done iceskating we rested for awhile, but after the free skate was over their were girls out their with coaches, and it was amazing. We had dinner and headed for home, and because dad had to drop so many people off, we got to our house at 11:30. We were VERY tired, especially those we got four hours of sleep, went swimming and ice skating.
Anyway, we had so much fun, but I am very very glad to be home.
P.S. I'm glad you aren't to offended Sam. : )
11 comments:
Oh that sounds like amazing fun!!! I'm glad you had such a great time Beth!!!
"We used a real volleyball, which was probably why, which HURT"
you crack me up, Bethany. thanks for posting, it sounds like you had lots of fun!
*smiles* I'm glad you like my posts.
I'm glad you had fun! But I am sad we didn't get to see each other. I can see St. Helens from the highway. :(
Oh well, it'll happen some time.
So do you like ice skating a lot?
I love ice skating. How about you?
I've taken a very limited amount of figure skating lessons, but it has definately made more confident on the ice.
nineteen girls?
You also ought to work on your "theirs" and "theres"...
Oh, and why would you offend Sam?
No,no no 9 teenager girls.
new post?
hahahaha sweet, sounds like a great time!
and i am so offended, you would not believe. i am so offended, i'm glaring through this computer screen and into the back of your head.
*sits and glares*
Now there is a scary thought . . . I can feel the glare coming strait through your computer . . .
HO? WHAT? I guess jumping in now would be a BAD idea...
Post a Comment