Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another lazy summer week . . .

Right now we are getting ready for our performance in August, which is actually coming up really soon!! We would love it if any of you could come. It is on August 3, (friday) at Heritage Park. This is part of the entertainment for the Sumner Summer Arts Festival, during which time Main street is closed down and people sell things they have made(art and crafts etc. etc.) Heritage Park is right off of main street. If anyone is available to come, I can give any more info to those people.

Some strange bug is going around. I've not been feeling at all well this week . . . it is really annoying. I've spent pretty much all day on the couch doing nothing, because part of the illness is dizziness, and to top it off, I can't even read that much, because if I do I get a headache. They come really easily. It's like I always have an almost headache, and sometimes it is an actually headache. Except right now, I'm feeling a lot better. Oh, and my throat is sore, in a super weird way. I think part of the problem is I overdid it yesterday, we went to the Watts' house to celebrate Elaina's tenth birthday, and then I had Irish Dance class. Okay, I'll stop whining now.

Speaking of Elaina's birthday, we had tons of fun. Me, Michaela and Elizabeth got to plan it, and Elaina themed it Irish Dance. So we had the whole Irish Dance class over and played games like musical chairs, except you had to dance, and we had a mini feis(competition) which was really fun. Oh, this Saturday we have the grades coming up in Irish Dance, and a few kids in our class get to do the competition. I really really really want to compete. Miss Patti said that generally most feisannas are on Saturdays and Sundays, which presents a HUGE problem, because we our age level is normally on Sunday. I was about ready to cry about that. I was just really tired by then any way. Dad said that we might be able to try a feis, even if it is on a Sunday, to see if it something I actually want to do. It would probably mess up the whole day though.

Anyway, sorry, my posts are really boring lately, but I haven't been doing anything lately either . . .

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

oooohhh...feel better soon Eowyn!

I really hope you can do the, the, thingamy!!! (can't pronounce it)

wait.



so, what kind of ice cream did you have this week? That party sounded like a lot of fun! Just keep on posting - they're not boring!

Sam said...

just letting you know, you don't actually have to pronounce "feis" to type it, verya.

haha, awesome, beth. hope you get a chance to do the competition!

Anonymous said...

LOL, you are right Sam. and as a lesson on pronounciation, you pronounce it - fesh . . . Weird huh? I like the spelling better. Feisanna is pronounced Feshanna, and that is plural.

Thanks, I really want to do competition to, and I hope that I can get a chance soon.

Dorothy said...

Gaelic...*sigh*