Monday, June 18, 2007

Thanks everybody so much for your advice and help. I think it has helped. The Celtic Maidens had a meeting at one of our family gatherings. We asked Julie to listen, keep us calm, and come from a unbiased veiwpoint. We talked about our problems, what we needed to work on and generally worked things out to some extent. We also made a few resolutions about when we dance. We got together the next week and thing went great. We got tons done, we choreographed a whole new dance, and mostly polished a dance that we had done the coreograhpy to, but we hadn't actually really practiced the second half. Now we have four out of six dances done. We are all terribly excited for August, but it is still awhile away. : (



Our cousins from New Jersey left this morning. Or are leaving. I don't know if they are actually gone yet . . . We said goodbye to them last night. That was very very painfull, in more ways than one. But we are surviving, as usual.

17 comments:

MJ said...

I am duty bound to add that parting with our cousins was more than just painful.

Anonymous said...

Duty bound huh?

MJ said...

The Bible says never to lie...

Dorothy said...

haha I'm so glad everything is going so much better Beth and MJ!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, so are we.

emily said...

more than just painful?

wow.

emily said...

"what do you get just a little more than painful?"

"obsessed!"

"passionate."

Dorothy said...

lol....oooo can't wait for NT 2!!!

MJ said...

What's NT 2, Verya?

And yes, Em, wouldn't you agree that saying good bye to the cousins we get to see only two weeks every two years was very painful?

Dorothy said...

oh, they're making a National Treasure two!!! comes out December 21st....and Riley is going to be so awesome, as usual, of course. Go to www.imdb.com, and search for national treasure....it's called Book of Secrets. You can watch the trailer too.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, didn't get the abreviation their either . . . But I do know that Emily has seen the preveiw, so have we.


Riley: We've broken into Buckingham Palace, including the Oval Room, stolen a page from the presidents super secret book, and captured the president. What are we going to do next, short sheet the pope's bed?

Dorothy said...

Ben: "Well, you never know."

quenta tindomerel said...

what, Em, you haven't heard Verya and I quote it at least three trillion times?

hmmm, that's odd.

Dorothy said...

well if SOMEONE would show up on the blogs now and then *coughsannacoughs*

lol, JK. Yesyes, they need a new trailer.

something something conspiracy, something world not ready to believe, something *clip of mount Rushmore*, something funny line.


definitely need more than that!!!

emily said...

what are you talking about, Anna?

emily said...

yes, parting with the cousins was of course very hard. more than painful? maybe not quite that hard.

MJ said...

I don't know, it's definitely debatable. For me, it's never been so hard to part with the cousins before. I enjoyed them more that I ever have, and I would get them back without a second thought.