Monday, May 14, 2007

So little seems to be going on, for the most part.

After co-op on friday, we went to Joanns. You see, Grammy gave each of us kids a gift card to Joanns for Christmas, and I was saving mine for when I was ready to use it. Now I am. I got this really pretty purple crushed panne velvet, that is a really good price, 5 dollars a yard. And then the day that I went in it was half off, so it was only 2.50 a yard. And the pattern I needed, it was on sale for 2 dollars. Anyway, it was really fun. I started making it on Saturday, and as soon as school is done today, I hope to continue working on it.

Lets see here. . . Oh, me and Michaela are planning on making a movie. We have finished the script and almost all of the costumes, and we are ready to film! We are very excited. That is partially why I made that dress, (the movie is set in the midieval times - like most of our movies.) I desperately want it to work out. The last movie we tried to make didn't, however, that was different, Emily was directing it, and their were way more people involved. We keep talking about our movie permier. We would make everyone wait outside and look in the window untill the opening time, and then we would get a red carpet, and walk down it. of course, one of the problems with that is that the few people who might actually want to see the movie, they will be the ones walking on the red carpet. Namely, that is just the Watts. Elizabeth, Eric, and Elaina are all in the movie. Anyway, we are having lots of fun thinking up rediculous ideas, and we hope to sart filming this weekend.

One of the families from church is leaving soon. The father is going to seminary school to become a pastor. One of their children is our age, and we are all really sad that she is leaving us. So one of the girls have set up a surprise party for her, we are going to stay the night at a hotel, and go swimming, and maybe see a movie . . . it will be really fun.

11 comments:

emily said...

whoah, a suprise overnight party in a hotel? *is jellous*

Anonymous said...

Yep. It is at the end of the month, right after POTC 3 comes out so we might watch it together!! I would like to, because I haven't seen any of the pirates of the Caribbean at the theatures.

quenta tindomerel said...

I love pretty dresses. *hums*

emily said...

*nodds religiously*

mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Adults are always doing that.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Me too. I'll get some of the pictures up soon. It is all done now, except for hemming (whoops, I almost said humming) the other night we went outside and took some photos, but it was to dark. The reason we wanted to do it outside is because because we wanted to do some things on photoshop with it, like add different backrounds, or a unicorn.

Dorothy said...

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!

all of it. yesyes. I love pretty dresses too. you all have to see mine!!! and I can't wait to see yours!! mine is green crushed panne velvet, what a coincidence!

What's your movie about? you have to make a trailer that we can all drool over and quote for two months!

and I'll be one of the outside peoples!



POTC 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *can'twait*

Anonymous said...

Basically, our movie is about a girl named Kaylie whose family died, so she goes to live with her fathers friends. The family she goes to live with is also letting a friend of the families stay, and Kaylie and him do not get along very well. The oldest girl in the family, about Kaylie's age tells Kaylie about a secret guild that the princess started for women, since women didn't get to learn very much in that time. The get together regularly and work on studying together. . .

that is all I will say for now. : ) We will most definatly make a preview.

Your dress sounds really pretty. . . mine is all done, except for hemming it. It really turned out well.

Dorothy said...

hey! mine's all done except for hemming too!

lol don't tell anyone...

Anonymous said...

Yes. I really should hem it, soon.

emily said...

new post?

Dorothy said...

*coughs*

please?