Sorry I haven't posted for awhile, but I was waiting for this weekend to be over, because I wanted to post about it at the same time . . .
Lets see . . . We went to Northwest Trek with Grandma and Grandpa on thursday,(enjoyable) helped the Watts with their garage sale on friday, only a tiny bit. (fun) Weeded on Saturday (most definatly not fun.)
On sunday was the sleepover at a hotel for our friend Anna, who's family is moving away. We left after church and ate out together at Arbys. Their were eight girls. (the best part was that this was a complete and total surprise for Anna.) Anyways, then we drove on to Redmond where we got a very fancy hotel. The fun thing was that we covered Anna's eyes so she couldn't see anything. When we got to our rooms we let her look. When she found out what was going on she was sooo excited. Some of the girls went shopping, (actually most of them) but Me, Michaela, Ellen and Winsome wanted to go swimming instead. It was really fun, but it was outdoors!! The pool was nice and warm though. Then we went back to our rooms and the other girls got back. We did everyones hair, In the kind of bun that you just pile all the hair together and put a hair thing on it, which turned out really well, on most of us. ( Not everyone did it, SJ's hair is to long, and Kelsey's hair was too perfect, and Michaela didn't want to)
I'm going to continue this later . . .
14 comments:
CROP CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for camp hope so Crop Circle and I can be hysterical again.
crop circle being Winsome, naturally. Everybody knows that! :P
you inspired me to put my hair in a messy bun. :-)
ummm...sorry? *is confuzzled*
i don't have a clue what you're talking about, lol.
Confused as in . . .?
Oh yes, you wore it to SATs right?
Oh, yes, Anna, of course we know Winsome is Crop Circle.
well, Verya wouldn't. *pouts* my Crop circle.
that doesn't help.
;)
oh yeah Beth, it's definitely later, in case you were wondering. you can continue that post now...
is this some kind of code, lol?
JK but i still haven't the faintest.
lol! Crop Circle is a tom boy. As Michaela feels the need to tell me EVERY time we see each other.
which is quite often.
lol, I LOVE Michaela.
Crop Circle is a girl.
who is my bestest friend in the world ever.
well, okay, I exaggerate. (be pacified, all my other friends, I love you too).
she's just an Lego-ish girl who comes to camp hope and we do crazy things and it's really a very long explanation of what Crop Circles are and why I call her that.
Lol, well I know what crop circles are, but how they can be personified in a human being is little beyond the reach of my understanding...
maybe i'll have her explain it at camp hope.
oh my gosh I <3 John Browdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's so awesome.
and, of course, so is Smike. who put all of Kate's favorite flowers on her side of the garder...
it's really not that long of an explination.
all the junior campers got tye dye shirts. hers came out with this big circle looking thing on it.
to some certain elves, it looked like a crop circle.
thus the oddly bestowed nickname.
NO!
you're wrong.
she had three circles on her shirt.
she ran around announcing to everyone they were crop circles. I asked her if/why she knew what a crop circle was...she did, and we started random alien landing sequences.
you imagine the rest. :p
Lol . . .
Yes, and Crop circle is very excited to come to Camp Hope this year!!
Post a Comment