Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Irish Dance (which is for the most part the most interesting thing going on in my life, and the only thing you every hear about, from me)

All sorts of things have been going on. All of us girls need hardshoes, which cost lots and lots of money. I am borrowing a pair, but Michaela and Katie didn't have any. Miss Patti sugested ebay. We did find some possible shoes, but they ended on sunday. So we put in what we were willing to bid, and when we got home we found out that we won them both. Also, Elizabeth just won some hard shoes yesterday.

Oh . . . we got more info about the August performance. Anna, you said you wanted to know the times ASAP. We know that we will be having a performance on Friday at about 12, and we might have one on Saturday at 3:30, but we aren't certian yet. The performance will probably be about half an hour (we are planning about five dances.) Anyway, I will get more details as time goes on, we hardly need to worry about it now!

Oh! We got a new trampoline! Our old one broke (we think it is because it was on uneven ground.) Anyway, we did flat ground this time, and we are so glad to have it back!!

7 comments:

emily said...

and how do you feel about this new competiton, Bethany?

*holds up microphone*

Anonymous said...

*rolls eyes*

If you are talking about the August thing, it isn't a competition. And I do know I can't do the fesh. I hope we can at least do the grades.

Dorothy said...

*nods head and pretends to understand*

that's really great though, eowyn!!! i'm super-excited for you, and I really hope I can come see you!!!



ok, so I was at ATF last weekend and I got really really excited about...well...lots of things, but anyway I think we need to start supporting a native missionary. Have you made your decision yet, Eowyn? I don't want to rush you, but I really want to start NOW!!! So if you want to do it we can start now, or we could start and have you join in later if you want to do it that way...let me know what you think. I just really want to get it going!

emily said...

you put the picture up! yay!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did put the picture up . . .

: )

Go ahead and start it without me. I don't want to hold you all up. I'll read those websites and talk to mom and let you know. . .

Dorothy said...

okay, thanks Bethany. I'll head over to village square and post about it right now...

and I looove the pic!

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks!