Tomarrow is my last Math lesson of the year! (The one good thing about Saxon, it ends early.) The strange thing is I have two tests in a row. Yesterday was my actual last lesson, now I just have to do the tests. I also managed on my last day to get enough questions correct to get computer privleges . . . that is, without any help ( Mom has helped me before, and thus I did well enough) Anyway, I was pretty glad. I also will be finished with Grammar by the end of next week, because I have been doubling up and doing at least two lessons everyday. It is slowing me down abit, but once those two subjects (which are the biggest and longest and toughest except for maybe Latin) are done, I can focus on everything else.
Another girl in Irish Dance class got hardshoes . . . and My cousins/sisters all found some possibilities to buy on ebay. Oh! I need to check those. We learned rocks finally!! They are so cool. Oh, and we worked on our softshoe routine. It is really going well. Miss Patti says she thinks t will be the show stopper, but I disagree, I think the older classes hardshoe dance (Which is SO cool!) will be the best.
Me, Michaela, Katie, Elizabeth and Elaina, have been invited to perform at the Sumner summer Art festival. It is At the begininning of August. We are very excited, and we are getting together as many dances as possible. We think it would be really fun to get the twins in it (they are so cute, everyone would love them!!) Anyway, we plan to invite all our friends . . . whcih includes you guys. Verya, you remember the Sumner Summer Arts Festival? We went last time you had a sleepover with us. (which proves that it has been waaaayyyy to long since we last had you over, and we need to have you again.)
I took these two test, that Emily mentioned. The results were . . . interesting. Actually, quite a few of them where true. I think. : )
| What Your Favorite Color Purple Says About You: |
![]() Intuitive --- Seeking --- Creative Kind --- Self-Sacrificing --- Growth Oriented Strong --- Very Wise --- Rare |
| What Your Face Says |
![]() At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced. Overall, your true self is reserved and logical. With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react. In love, you seem mysterious and interesting. In stressful situations, you seem cheerful and optimistic. |
| You Are An ISFJ |
The Nurturer You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal. A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways. In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music. You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for. You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist. |
I added this one Emily . . . but I don't know if it is acurate. I think I might be an exrovert. I don't know. There were a couple really hard questions in their. . .


10 comments:
you didn't, like, happen to take the myers briggs one, did you? *hums innocently* I'm still not 100 percent certain I know what you are.
but lol, yeah, I think those results do fit you, for the most part.
ohhhh! I want to see the rocks! :P that must be awesome and hurtful. :P
when and where's your concert???? email me! I have to stick it in our calendar at least forever in advance, because we've got sooo much to do.
Me neither Emily. And I intend to take it. I will, right now. rocks are so awsome! The don't really hurt. you see, mostly they are an illusion. Next time I see you, I will show you them.
We actually have two things coming up. We have a Irish Dance performance with our classes (Hardshoe and softshoe!) June 9. Beware, you will probably have to sit through the boring little ballerinas again.
The thing just us five are in is August 3 or 4. We don't know which one yet.
ISFJ... as I suspected.
I mean thought.
lol, I know more ISFJ's than any other. They make the world go round. The question with Introversion and Extroversion is does being with people give you more and more energy as time goes on, or does your energy gradually decrease?
Rocks are awesome, I can't beleive how easy they are. They look so impressive.
Totally.
Oh I need to practice my hardshoe. . . I keep getting mixed up on the set!
Oh oh oh I want to come this year and see you!!!
yes you're right. definitely need to get together. soon.
it was so weird, i couldn't think of what the title to this post was from, and then this morning Elaina was reading lotr and suddenly she starts laughing and reads this line outloud. i thought it was kinda ironic.
NO WAY!!! that's so cool! I couldn't remember either. I'm guessing it's from FotR at Bilbo's party or something?
Yep. Frodo said it to Pippin because Lobelia had said that Frodo was no better than a Took, or something like that.
no better than a brandybuck, I beleive. it was about Merry...
Post a Comment