There was a princess who was unhappy because she had so many unanswered questions. Secretly, she hoped that a prince would come, her true love, bringing all the answers with him. One day, she finally realized that understanding would not come to her behind her palace walls, but that she was the one who had to seek it out. So she left on a quest for wisdom, hoping that, eventually her prince would find her, and join her on her adventure. And so the quest began.
Saturday, April 07, 2007
so . . . After I saw Verya's song, I decided it would be fun to make a backround with it, so here it is! (if it works out) I'm fairly pleased with it, and it was fun to be working with someting LOTR.
Adobe photoshop. Seeing as Microsoft digital image sounds like a PC thing, I don't think we would use it . . . but I believe that everyone can get adobe photoshop.
Everyone is able to get Adobe Photoshop, but not everyone can for it is extremely expensive. for software. I actually do have a basic version, it's just a little hard to use. I really should learn to use it though....
10 comments:
that is lovely! What program did you use?
Thanks!
I used photoshop. It really makes it easy.
apparently my other comment never went through.
yes, anyway, it's very pretty Eowyn!
is it Adobe photoshop? or Microsoft digital image?
Adobe photoshop. Seeing as Microsoft digital image sounds like a PC thing, I don't think we would use it . . . but I believe that everyone can get adobe photoshop.
if one wants people to visit ones blog, one must post on ones blog so people have something to visit. ;-)
(one one)
(bibbol bibbol)
okay okay . . . : ) I get the hint . . .
hint-hint
Everyone is able to get Adobe Photoshop, but not everyone can for it is extremely expensive. for software.
I actually do have a basic version, it's just a little hard to use. I really should learn to use it though....
Post a Comment