Friday, April 20, 2007

Hi All!

I know I haven't posted for ever . . . but it is hard to get enough time, I have to -

uho, dad is home, he is going to want the computer so I will have to finish this later!

Well, I'm back, but I'm at the Watt's house now, having a sleepover. Emily was taking a shower, and I have no idea where everyone else is. we watched Jump in, which was so cool, and the lakehouse, which was pretty good.

At first were just going to watch the lakehouse, and the younger ones would watch jump in, but we decided we wanted to watch it-I'm so glad we did!

WEll I might add more to this later, but farewell for now!

7 comments:

emily said...

Jump In over the Lakehouse.


JUMP IN over the LAKEHOUSE????


Who's shoulder can I cry on?

Anonymous said...

It is not that I nessicarily liked Jump In better, because they are just so different. And the Lakehouse is really cool.

Dorothy said...

ahhh...the Lakehouse is the BEST movie ever!!!!!

i know i say that a lot, but I loooved that movie! very very good. do you own it Em?

quenta tindomerel said...

*Sigh*
another one of those movies I must see, along with *counts on fingers* at least seven with various friends.

emily said...

i wish! no, we just rented it. i want to own it. it's got to be one of my favorite all time movies. the first serious chick flick I've ever really enjoyed.

Dorothy said...

Ok that's it - us blogger girls (and their sisters) are having a party and we are watching the Lakehouse!

Dorothy said...

oh yes. W family and H family, I sent you something for Father/Daughter camp in the mail today. my dad and I go every year and I thought it would be awesome if anyone from the blogs could come!