Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hi all! Aparently, I can go on the computer before I check my math. I thought I would post this morning . . .

School is going pretty well. this week mom has been trying to show us that if we work very diligently, we can be done much sooner than we think we can. So we have all our school subjects listed on a sheet of paper, and we time each subject. In the first two days, I only got like, two hours of school done in the morning, opposed to a possible of at least four. That was without going on the computer or reading. Mom says that Michaela, Katie and I all talk way to much during the school hours, and it looks like she's right. Yesterday . . . hmm, strange I still got around the same time. Anyway, I did get most of my school done in the morning yesterday, which was very, very nice . . . I haven't had that in ages.

Anyway, more exciting news, I got Irish Hardshoes! Actually, they aren't mine to keep, but they are so cool! I'm working on adjusting to them, but they certianly are different. I can only practice in the garage, cause they are pretty loud. Plus, the mark thinks up really easily. I let Elaina try them on, although of course they are much to big for her. She has really good, clear beats. Much better than me really. I really need to work on my double trebles . . . I have alot of trouble with them in hardshoes. Maybe I need to slow down.

7 comments:

emily said...

Homeschool is such a sureal experience.

I'll stop there. It may be unrealisitc, but it's definintly conquerable. Keep fighting, Bethany, the end will come way sooner than you expect.

I was thinking the other day about how crazy fast a month is. Oh, it's March already you say? Ops, it's gone. Wait for me, April...

And in only 51 months, Lord willing, I should be completely out of colledge forever. So in, say, 39 months? you should be out of high school. :-)

emily said...

Homeschool is such a sureal experience.

I'll stop there. It may be unrealisitc, but it's definintly conquerable. Keep fighting, Bethany, the end will come way sooner than you expect.

I was thinking the other day about how crazy fast a month is. Oh, it's March already you say? Ops, it's gone. Wait for me, April...

And in only 51 months, Lord willing, I should be completely out of colledge forever. So in, say, 39 months? you should be out of high school. :-)

Dorothy said...

Ok, stop helping me in my freaking-out experience Em. scary. super-scary.

Dorothy said...

new post?

Anonymous said...

I'll try to post . . . but it is rather difficult, right now I'm just trying to keep up with everyone in the time that I have. : )

Dorothy said...

of course, that's fine. head over to village square though...we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Okeydokey . . . I'll go over : )