-The ride home after camp Hope with the Watts, talking about Eric's poor hat
-seeing our house an entire different color, and then realizing that we didn't think about it all we were so busy.
-Yes, Cabin devotions was wonderful
-Seeing Carolyn again
-acting out our scitt . . .
- Teaching seven little girls Irish Dancing. It was so cool, I hope some of them pursue it.
-Talking with Meg and Koko about Japenese and learning some. Actually, Koko told me a whole lot, but I only remember about three words.
-Playing Volley Ball, and watch the teen boys hit the ball over the net with their heads.
-Arguing about cricks and creeks.
-A spectaculer water fight, since the pool was drained.
16 comments:
-mouthing the words and showing the hand gestures to my dad over the head of the audience.
-pretending to cry when he messed up the words to the Bear Song
-Me totally owning the In a Cabin In the Woods song (but my dad being nice enough to declare it a three-way tie)
-oh yes, the head thing not only with volleyball, but with the weird handball game. And then Luiz kept kicking the ball.
On the way home, we were arguing (again) about the pronounciation of Luisiana. And I was like: "It's Luis, as in Luiz, and... and ana like Anna!!!"
It was funny.
Sounds like so much fun!!!
Anna should be an actress.
Emily's explanation was VERY funny. It was just perfect.
It sure is...
I agree Anna should be an actress even though I've never seen her in person...she needs an emotions (a.k.a. hyperness) outlet lol!
*blushes*
To true, to true . . .
LOL. I never would have guessed she could be like that! (hi, anna) Start a drama club at church and we'll all do a play!
My explination of what????
*mumbles very softly* well i'll make sure never to do it again if you all keep complimenting me like that. *Is still blushing*
for about only the fifth time in my life, I'm embarassed. *hides under rock*
Hello
You fellowship of email people it is crusial you get on my blog. Bethany would be thriled if you all sent her tons of posts. So please get on my blog very soon.
How was your camp out, Beth?
It was really fun. I'm going to make a post about it, as soon as I can.
Good, I can't wait to hear about it. I kept thinking about you at work.
Thanks : ) It's nice to be thought about. It was another amazing expeirience, because those girls are different than us.
Post a Comment