Friday, June 23, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I can't wait for Camp Hope!
I get more and more excited. Tomarrow we get to start packing. We have done some shopping, because we don't have very many summer clothes. I found some really cute shirts and capris. Last night, I couldn't get to sleep untill 11:30 at our house that is pretty late. When dad asked why I told him I had so many things to think about, Camp Hope, Irish Dancing . . .All sorts of things. Actually, last night, I was thinking what I want to pack. Anna, please bring your elvish stuff? Or at least some of it. I'm really glad. Since we will be in teen Camp, we get the smaller notebooks, which will be really nice.

I'm really glad, ever since learning the sink and grind and the rise and grind, my left foot has been really sore, because the rise and grind consists of three little hops on your left foot, while your right foot does other things. In the light jig, I have to do each step three times. At least, I do for the rise and grind. So I wasn't able to dance at all yeesterday, which was horrible. I am alot better today, so I can dance some. Hopefully, by tomarrow I will be fine. I desperatly need to work on tecnic, or however you spell it, : ) and I really want to.

I have found this great song for the reel, that mom let me buy off of itunes. I really need a good light jig song. If anyone has Irish music, tell me the title of it. If you could that would be great. Or better yet, check the back of the CD and look at the list of songs, next to them in perentheses it will say things like reel, slip jig, light jig, whatever. Check and see if any of the say light jig.

I don't want to sound demanding though . . .
So oviously it is your choice.

4 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

it's spelled technique. It's something violinists have to work on a lot too. :P

I can bring elvish stuff. aye, that I can.

Dorothy said...

Oh I wish I was going to camp with all of you!!! :( *is sad* But I will be in Idaho so it's not like I'll be missing you guys much on my blog. Not that I won't miss you all...
Maybe I can go next year.
Yes, it is spelled technique. Pianists have to work on that too.
What kind of elvish stuff are you bringing Lego?

Anonymous said...

Yes,
Since I do piano, I know what you mean. I wish you could come.

Anonymous said...

Hi peoples!