Monday, June 19, 2006

For Verya

This post is for Verya.
I don't know what to say, or to write about . . . but oh well.
Everyone, our LOTR website fote.crazyeight.org is up again, just so you know. If you see "Princess School" Wrtten on the bottom, don't panic, it is only there temperarily, for the movie we are making. The only thing there is a profiles of the characters and pictures of the costumes. Camp Hope is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! I love camp hope.

I am teaching sign language to all my siblings. I got a book from the library, and I'm using that. Of course I don't know a thing really so I am entirely faking it. That seems to be the job of the oldest child, pretend you know everything, and teach it to your syblings. I've taught Katie gymnastics, and trampoline acrobatics, and Allison and Sarah Irish Dancing(although I know a little bit about that) and I've taught Katie, Allison and Sarah ballet. And that was before Elaina was taking it. It was after we got several books from some friends. Yes, I have taught tons of things that I hardly know a thing about to my syblings.

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you are back on Eowyn!!! I really need to call you and MJ soon...
Anyone know what's up with Vani? I haven't heard from her in a while. Is she gone or something, or just busy? *does a game of hide and seel* Vani! Where are you?!?
Well, I'm just glad you're back! And it's hard for me to help you with what to write...It comes really naturally to me...but just write about your day, I love to read what you write!
Luv you!

quenta tindomerel said...

Vani is.....Vani. not hearing from her in quite some time is normal. believe me, I have experience with her. :P

I do that too. just get a book and pretend to look knowledgable. siblings fall for it. :)

Dorothy said...

I wish I had siblings to think I was actually smart (but hey, don't tell anyone what I really am!), but since I don't, I have to settle for the kids I babysit. That normally works.

Anonymous said...

I would imagine. Vanima is busy alot, so don't expect to see her that much.

quenta tindomerel said...

Well, she's really not busy now...but still.