Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Okay everone

Everyone,
Katie, has started a new blog, after loosing the password and username to her old blog. This one is based on LOTR actually, Galdriel, who she perticulerly likes. The adress is, http://galadrieloflothelorien.blogspot.com/ and she says that she will be going on more often since school is over.

16 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

cool!!!!!!! *Goes off to Katy's new blog*

Katie said...

My faithful friend goes to my new blog. I can not wait for Camp Hope!!! Thanks for visiting 1 and all.

quenta tindomerel said...

*hugs* Camp hope! yeah!

Anonymous said...

Me neither!

quenta tindomerel said...

yay!!
*starts to dance on the table*
we're teen campers!
'cept for you Galadriel.
but me and you, eowyn, are teen campers and we get to sit around and play spoons and stay up late!

Katie said...

Oh yes stay up late the best part NOT I really do not mind not staying up late. (Need the sleep)

quenta tindomerel said...

hehey, well, I do too....but as long as I'm with friends I'll keep going....I'll just crash when I get home!

Anonymous said...

yes . . . I can't stay up late every night though. : )

quenta tindomerel said...

I can! *grins insanely*

Anonymous said...

I don't think that we are aloud to stay up to late . . . I had a dream that we were at camp hope,

Anonymous said...

Hi Eowyn. Guess what? Mom and Dad talked it over and they said I could get a blog!!! I'm so excited. I'll give you the address as soon as we can set it up. -Verya

quenta tindomerel said...

yay Kacy! that's great!

I don't know, Eowyn. All I remember was the older girls keeping us awake long after we went to bed.

Anonymous said...

Kacy, I am so glad you are on . . .

Dorothy said...

ty...I'm loving my blog too!

Anonymous said...

Cool picture . . .

Dorothy said...

Eowyn...post again!!! I miss reading stuff on your blog!!!
Please put me out of my misery and post something, if only for me!!!