I have a "Happily ever after" story to tell you, but first I wanted to remind you all to check my previous post, "Wondering" because I want you to reply.
We are watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy again. We were watching ROTK last night, and We come to Minis Tirith. Dad says "Ahh, Minis Tirith" Mom: " Is that that white town?" White TOWN! It sounds awful funny.
Okay, now I am so happy.
You guys know the Noble Collection? It sells LOTR swords, ring necklaces jewelry . . . everything. I thought that I could look on ebay, just for fun, to see if I could find something. ( I Often look on ebay for medieval dresses, just for fun) so I type in Envenstar pendent, and I findthis great deal, the one ring, and the evenstar pendent, not the noble collection, but a licensed product, selling for $17.00. It ends it 19 minutes. Well, we asked mom, she said to ask dad, and he said yes. So we start bidding, and we are ahead really quickly. We suddenly it ends and we lost. We were really disapointed.
The next day dad calls us in, and says that for some reason we have a second chance at getting it, and we could buy it. We did, and we were so excited. So now we are going to get it. I hope at the earliest to get it thursday.
Well, I need to go now!
5 comments:
ah! awesome!
are you sure...are you sure it isn't plastic? cause like...that would be strange...but still, cool!
I just got it! It's not plastic, but it isn't as nice as the noble collection one, oviously. Something nice about this is it is a pearly silver.
Anna,
I'm at a friends, house, and I'm trying to convince her two blog with us. ( actually, trying to convince her mom.)She's prety convinced. Anyhow,she loves LOTR just as much as us, and is really interested in learning elvish and all that stuff. You can teach her along with the rest of us if her mom says yes. : )
Kacy. ya. I know. :P
That is so cool! I love the Evenstar pendant!
Post a Comment