Hey everyone!
I had my first Irish Dancing lesson! It was really good, and I am really excited about learning. The drve up to kent was 20 minutes, which was a good amount of time, but the drive back was 35 minutes, which is a little long. We hope to find an alternate rout that would be faster.
The Irish Dance teacher is from the Slievleghone (pronounced sleeve-la-heen. )irish school of dance, which is the biggest school in Washington . . . of course, there are very few school here. There are ten people in the class, and I am the oldest one there. The age level is from 7 - 16, so it is prety understandable why I am oldest . . . most the older girls are in the higher levels. I learned to steps this time, and will be learning more. Oh, we learned all the stuff about how to stand and everything, which I mostly knew. I was a little wrong about my arms though . . . .
I am considering emailing the steps that I learn with pictures, so that those who want to can learn what I learn, but I will need to know who is interested. Anna would you want to?
2 comments:
Cool! yes I would be interested in that!
Your Back!!!!
Post a Comment