Tuesday, March 21, 2006

oh my . . .

I can't believe it . . .. I am possibling going to take Irish Dancing lessons! I am ssoooo glad! The cool thing is, I will probably be taking them up in Kent, where Anna might be taking them! I can't wait. Anna you need to tell me if you are taking them. I am so glad oh so excited!

7 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

wow! when? 'cause my pottery class just finished.......I was looking for a new class.....and it would be sooooo awesome if we could take them together!

emily said...

I'm so excited for you, Beth! I'm sure you'll love it. :-D When are you going to learn how to post only one post at a time? :-P I"m sure I never have ANY difficulties with MY blog. (cough, cough...)

Anonymous said...

I have apsolutely no clue as to why it is doing that . . .. I need BJ or Anna to take a look . . .

emily said...

When do Irish Dancing lessons start?

Anonymous said...

This tuesday, the 11th. I can't wait!

emily said...

Ahhhh! Is Elizabeth doing it with you?

Anonymous said...

No, there was only one spot left, and I got it.