Everybody . . .
Me and Michaela watched Piarates of the Caribean!
It is really good.
Friday night mom said to be, lets get everyone to bed and then we can watch Piarates of the Carribean! And I am like . . . .wow okay! So we got everyone to bed and watched it!! It was really good and I understand why everyone likes it so much. . . .
10 comments:
wow! that's really cool! do you think Elizabeth will see it now?
I love POTC. it's like....one of my favoriteses, precious. and it has really good music....who was your favorite character? mine was totally Jack Sparrow!
Elizabeth . . .But I like Jack Sparrow alot.
wedddings? I love weddings! drinks all round!
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for. Because you never know when they might do something... incredibly... stupid.
hehehe... *moans* Why does Jack have to be a bad guy???
parsley...parsnip..parslip...that's it, Parley! french started it. inventers of mayonnaise.
*dumb pirate* I like mayonnaise!
There'll be no living with her after this.
but why is the rum gone?
So what now, Jack sparrow, we two immortals locked in combat until the judgement day?
or you could surrender!
Alright, stay right here, and don't do anything incredibly stupid.
what do ye say to three shillings at let's forget the name...welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith!
Captain...Captain Jack sparrow.
*to commodore norington* I want you to know I was rooting for you. know that.
Will...nice hat. Friends, this is the day that you will always remember, the day you almost caught Captain Ja*trips*
She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.
Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship.
*dirty pirate* You're supposed to be dead!
jack: oh, am I not?
So there is a curse! that's interesting. that's VERY interesting.
the man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink; the man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking.
but you have heard of me.
You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?
Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term.
*Stops*
can't... breath... *falls*
*has already fainted* *is totally out of breath* why..is..all..the..rum..gone.....
Guess what Eowyn?
Dun dun dun dun...
I was able to get the dates for driving school moved till after Camp Hope!
I'm so excited. :-D
you can come? *squeals* *faints*
Post a Comment