Is my email down or am I getting zero emails? I know everyone has and loves blogging, but for me emails are important. They are directed exactly to a certian person, rather than everyone can read them, and it is something that makes me so happy. Maybe Spaniellover will email . . . . . she doesn't seem to interested in blogs . . . . .
-Eowyn
P.S. Maybe my email is down so that is why I am getting no emails.
9 comments:
hmmmm.......I haven't been getting very many emails either. and Aragorn(*coughs*) hasn't replyed to the ones I sent her. I did get an email from you and replyed to it so see if you got one.
-legolas
I'll try to email... but I will admit that I much perfer blogs. And you have three of them. >:-( JK! I like your blogs. But as I've said, I never email people if they don't email me. The thought of accualy pressing the, "Create Mail" button rarely occurs to me. I only use the "Reply" button.
I agree with Legolas,
Aragorn seems pretty busy, I haven't gotten any relies from her for awhile . . . ..
blogs are quicker, but email is more personal.
well, she's got to work, but I have been getting more emails from her now.
Everyone pray for Vanima... she's pretty busy and is beginning to get depressed. Work is hard and draining for her... and when school starts, she's not going to have a second of free time anywhere. Don't pester her with asking her to do things. If you have questions for the movie, please email them to me, so that I can take care of whatever I can without bothering her (although she may say that she would rather have the final say). I think she is feeling very drained right now.
Poor Vanima.....
I'm alright... don't anyone start freaking out...
I just feel... I can't even describe it. Ever since I got my job it's been hard to find time on the computer. You all know me, when I'm not on my computer... life gets hard.
Ok, forget it. I'm really sad... my mood has been changing like every 2 minutes again. I think I need to eat fewer carbs. Now I feel like really depressed. Ugh. I want my time on the computer back. You should have seen me the other day. I made 3 wallpapers in the space of an hour. I dislike work only because it doesn't leave me time for computer stuff. I have an ok job... my wrist hurts... I doubt it will stop. I think the muscles are inflamed and my right hand is a lot larger than my left... it's either swollen or inflamed. At work I have to wear a mask all the time when costomers are in the store because I can't stand to be around people. It's hot and boring at times and the sun always shines in my eyes...
It's a great job... I'm just worried about my wrist. The flexable hours are nice... but I never know when I'm going to be working.
There. Now I've poured my heart out to all of you. Unfortunetly by the time anyone reads this my mood will have changed a thousand times and I'll probably be happy as a flower in the sunshine.
I do fear the start of school because I really will have no time. And yet I also look forward to it soo much. I am so excited to go. I feel so mixed up right now because my mood keeps changing... one minute I'll be having a great day and the next it's miserable and aweful.
Oh man. Piano lesson tomorrow. How in the world do I think I can start violin when I can't even handle piano?
At work everyone likes country music so that's all I've been hearing. There is no Enya music station so I'm pretty much out of luck even though everyone has been very polite and nice about shareing music time. Today someone I had only worked with once before asked if I'd like to change the radio because she remembered that I didn't like country.
What's worse is that the stuff is actually growing on me and I don't hate it so much anymore.
I'm not going to say "send all your questions to me and not Em" because there are times when I can handle it and times when I can't. Work is kinda stressful because of all the people I see every day and how polite I have to be. Rene and I get along great because she's very introverted as well and she knows exactly what I feel like. She and I act a bit crazy... almost like Legolas and I at work simply because we have to to stay relatively sane.
I'm going to be busy this year, too. Very busy. My scedule has something going on every single day, plus Rehtoric High School class, which is supposedly the hardest high school cericulum in the world. It will be difficult... so we can suffer together. I'm just bracing myself for no free time, because I can see that that is how it will be. It's the adult life... but it's not fun.
I'm also going to be busy. besides starting high school rhetoric a year early, I have an online latin class(with my brother{*chokes*}) speech, (ribbons, are you doing that?), choir, and orchestra. as well as all the homeschool stuff.
looooooooonnnnnngggggggggggggggg post Vanima. you may not post a lot, but when you do, you really post. wow!
poor Vanima.
ughhhhh. country music. uugggggggghhhhhhh. *throws up*
why is it the hardest high school program in the world, Ribbons?
Post a Comment