Monday, August 08, 2005

Here is

http://journeytohome.blogspot.com/ another blog Em don't whine, I know how you feel . . . .
This blog is for everyone who is absessed or enjoys the movie we are making.

33 comments:

Vanimae said...

Ok... um... not to be a spoil sport... but
Just please EVERYONE be sure not to post the script or ANYTHING on the blog ok??? PLEASE!!! This is our own stuff, and while it may not seem like a lot it's hours and hours of work that is probably useable.

quenta tindomerel said...

hello Vanima!

Anonymous said...

Goodpoint . . . .

Vanimae said...

Hi Legolas!

quenta tindomerel said...

Hello again Vanima!
(on a sidenote....what a stupid conversation)

emily said...

I personaly would be thrilled if anyone choose to use our script. Eowyn is posting it on her offical movie website, which is still a work in progress. Why on earth would you not want to do that?????

emily said...

la la la...

emily said...

do da do...

quenta tindomerel said...

hmmm hmm hmmm

quenta tindomerel said...

dum de dum

emily said...

la la laaaa la la lalala laaaaaaaa la la laaa la la la laaaa lala laaa...

emily said...

Beleive it or not, that is the start of Shire music.

quenta tindomerel said...

da da da da-da da da daaaaaaaaa da!
da da daaaa da-da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
beleieve it or not, that's the music for the camp at dunharrow(you know, Theoden and everybody else bouncing up and down on the horses[no really, I know that's trotting])

emily said...

do do doooo do do doooo do do doo doooo do dooo do dodo do...
That is typical two towers music... like when Lego and friends are running around in circles... looking for PIppin and Merry?

emily said...

At the library there was this poster and I was like, "Wow, that lookes like Legolas!" and Elizabeth was like, "That's cuz it's Orlando Bloom." Don't know why I mentioned that... Guess school is ALREADY driving me crazy, even on the first day!

quenta tindomerel said...

heyheyhey.............
yeah it would make some sense that Orlando bloom would look like Legolas.
just calm down, Ribbons. you should have seen me on my first day of logic.....I was so totally scared...like crying kinda scared....and on the last day I thought it was way too easy......at least you already know people there.that's good.

emily said...

We just went to the library again. The poster says something kinda scary: Orlando Bloom @ your library.
Um... I hope that doesn't mean what it sounds like it means. Maybe we (all the people who are part of the unofficial Orlando Bloom hatting club) should go and throw tomatoes at him or something. (JK)
Or... we could go get outographs because he's LEGOLAS!!!
Or he could not come at all, which is more likely. I mean, seriously, if Orlando Bloom was comming here, EVERYONE would know about it.

Anonymous said...

Well, that is true . . . But that sign is proabably not literal . .

quenta tindomerel said...

I think it probably means, Orlando bloom uses librarys or something, you know, like those stupid "read" posters....we have two LOTR ones at our libray.

Vanimae said...

Haha, oh yes, the REALLY WEIRD "read" posters... man, those things are scary... it's like, did you really think some poster that has my favorite thing on it that says "read a lot 'cause it's good for you and i said so" is going to make me read???
Well, I'd read anyways... but... people like my sister wouldn't bother to read the.... hm, now actually... she WOULD read the sign because it had something cool on it... I was going to say she wouldn't read it because she doesn't read ANYTHING... but... yeah. Anywho...
I kinda doubt OB would come to our library. If he did it would be cool... but I wouldn't go. TOoooooooOOOOooooOOO many people there.... (you've heard my Dad's polocy... "5 people is a crowd and I don't like crowds" I am like that to)

quenta tindomerel said...

actually, I haven't heard your dad's policy seeing as I've never met your dad.
hmmm, yeah, we have one with Yoda, it's like "read. and the force will be with you" really dumb, huh?
and, you know, all the Frodo posters where he's lying in the grass reading...........I see that everywhere. "look, Frodo reads! oh my, I'd better read too!"
nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooootttttttttttttt

Anonymous said...

Come now Elf girl, reading is very fun . .

quenta tindomerel said...

oh-ho, yes it is, I love reading! I loves my precious books.......but I don't love stupid reading posters.see?
I have always loved to read....I can't get why some people just don't like it.

emily said...

Giggle... poor Eowyn here has a poster on her wall that says: READ.
So don't be TOO critical. :-)

emily said...

And I know OB isn't really comming to the library.

quenta tindomerel said...

oh, okay, oops, bad me. but I mean like, "read and may the force be with you" is just dumb, okay?

emily said...

Don't worry, Lego. I'm sure Eowyn's is MUCH cooler than the force be with you one. THAT does sound stupid. Her's has cool kinghts in armor and stuff... and it just says: READ.

Anonymous said...

Funny, people are talking about me and I didn't even know on my own blog! Elfgirl is right Posters like read and the force will be with you is pathetic.

quenta tindomerel said...

okay. I don't know if yours is cool or not. Read and may the force be with you is very very pathetic.

emily said...

Or, "Read, because Orlando Bloom reads." I don't think that would work on even a OB freek... I mean, who's going to read just because a poster said to anyway? Okay, this conversation is getting old... what to talk about?

Anonymous said...

Books. Legolas, Ribbons, what are your favorite books?

emily said...

Take a wild guess.
I'll give you a hint. It begins with M and ends with ara daughter of the nile.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOHHHHHHH hard . . . .You should try the Scarlet Pimpernel, it is really good.