Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sadness

The Carlsons have left for Anacordis, or how ever you spell that, and it is very sad. The good news is that we will see them on Wednessday before they leave . . . ..

5 comments:

Vanimae said...

Well, I'm sorry for you that they're leaving... but... I must admit that I've missed you all very much and I'll be glad to have you back on the blogs.
Really sorry you don't get to see your cousins more often.

quenta tindomerel said...

They were fun!(the little I saw of them)
I have missed you guys a lot....I'll be glad to have you back....

emily said...

It's good to be back! For a while, I didn't feel like blogging... it seemed like it would be too much work to go read everything since I was last on... but it's been fun.

emily said...

Well, elfgirloflorien, I tried your cobbler. IT WAS SO GOOD! It was composed of everything I hate, but put together, it was delicious!!!!! Thanks!!!

quenta tindomerel said...

hahahahahhah!that's funny! I'm glad you liked it, ribbons.My mom really really liked it too.