Friday, October 14, 2005

okay . . .

This is truely pitiful, I seriously think I should have posted long ago, it is uterly rediculous. Anyhow, I am posting now, and I intend to post more frequently.

7 comments:

emily said...

Go away, advertisers. We're all kids under eighteen anyway.

emily said...

Hey, Eowyn? You never posted the link to the Michael Flatly hatting blog.

quenta tindomerel said...

I'm under Eighteen!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

H-A-T-I-N-G thats how you spell it. : )

Vanimae said...

Yeah Ribbons, that was the other REPETITIVE SPELLING ERROR... HATTING... everyone was wearing hats by the time you were done...

Kay, let's just think for a sec...
Hate is with one t so the e can make the a say its name.
Take off the e and you have hat, add ing and there you go! Hating!
AND no saying that we're under 18.

quenta tindomerel said...

Oh, yes, me, I'm over eighteen, totally. can't you just tell by the mature way I act?

Anonymous said...

oh always