There was a princess who was unhappy because she had so many unanswered questions. Secretly, she hoped that a prince would come, her true love, bringing all the answers with him. One day, she finally realized that understanding would not come to her behind her palace walls, but that she was the one who had to seek it out. So she left on a quest for wisdom, hoping that, eventually her prince would find her, and join her on her adventure. And so the quest began.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Yes!
The Carlsons are here at our house, which is really fun, but I might not be able to blog or email for awhile, I probably will.
11 comments:
Welcome to my life.
That won't make any sence... :(
Actually it sortof does.
Good.
I didn't think it did.
Uh-huh... that's what I figured... I just meant that everyone is too busy to talk with me.
do you have a particular time I could get on the internet to email back and forth Vanima? I miss that so much.*sniffs*
Hey, we should get everybody emailing everybody some time!
Oh wow Ribbons... that would be crazy!!! But soooooo much fun.
Um... I don't know Legolas... whenever I'm not working I guess... though I've been really busy lately. :( gr. I miss e-mailing too. I miss it a lot.
that would be tons of fun! yeah, we'd have to do that!
Post a Comment