Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Weird

I have had dreams of CAmp Hope two nights in a row. Isn't that weird? I really miss all my Camp Hope friends, so I am not to surprised . . . . but I don't normally dream them two nights in a row!!!

15 comments:

Vanimae said...

I had very scary dreams last night... my brain is sort of messed up because I'm sick... I slept in till 9:45 and then took a bunch of stuff for my head... then I slept till 12.
I dreamed like 6 dreams last night and they were all ones I'd have before. The scary thing was that before when I had had them I died in each one. I also dreamed that Ginger was there licking my hand and then I let her on my bed. I was very delusional and it seemed real.

quenta tindomerel said...

poor Vanima.
(hehey, maybe it was me licking your hand.........)
I'll do it for you now! *lick, lick*
wow, weird(to beth's post). I don't usually dream about any special place, except I do have this one dream where you and michaela are in it..............

Vanimae said...

Haha... it might have been you licking my hand... how silly!!!
It's ok... I'm fine now! Hopefully I won't have those dreams again for a long time. And even if I do it'll be ok.

quenta tindomerel said...

well, it could have been. I could have sleepwalked over to your house!

Vanimae said...

:) that would be cool!!! Do that sometime Legolas!!!

quenta tindomerel said...

okay! except it might be such a long walk, I'd wake up and then I'd be stranded in the middle of the freeway or something!

Vanimae said...

Yeah, I was thinking it would be quite a walk... *holds wrist in hand* ouch... scooping ice cream hurts...

emily said...

I had a dream that I was going to some camp thing, and when it was five minutes to time to leave, BJ called. I answered the phone unwillingly, since I hadn't told her about my trip yet, and we hadn't talked for a week because of the Carlsons being here. So I sheepishly told her that I was leaving for another week, and she decided to come. Then we were at the camp, and it was dark, and I was up in the food place, which was on a hill, and she was sitting at a picnic table alone at the bottom of the hill. Then Sam walked over to BJ, and from some previous conversation or something I knew that he had to ask her something. And he tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped out of her skin because he startled her, which cracked me up because "nothing ever scares BJ." Then the dream ended. Funny, huh?

Vanimae said...

I had a dream about you last night Ribbons... but now I can't remember what it was. I was sad afterwards though... so it must have been sad.
That's funny Ribbons... every time I tell you about a set of dreams you tell me that dreams don't mean anything... I kinda exspected you to be like that here but I guess not.

quenta tindomerel said...

ohhhhkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weird dream, ribbons!

Vanimae said...

I think that was a really funny dream Ribbons!!! That is soooo hilarious that he scared me...

Vanimae said...

No one every scares me.

quenta tindomerel said...

nobody? ever? ever? not even being licked on the hand in the middle of the night by a sleepwalking Legolas puppy dog?

Vanimae said...

Eric scared me yesterday because I thought he was going to burn me with the hot lid... that's like one of the only times I've been scared...

quenta tindomerel said...

oh, well, that would be kinda scary. once my mom completely scorched our linoleum in the kitchen with a hot lid. she then proceeded to catch a potholder on fire and nearly burn down the house.