Michaela got to go to a sleepover. I don't grudge her the sleep over or anything, but I am so completly bored, and it is so completely rainy, that I have no Idea what to do. I hope Michaela has fun though, and at least I have my books! The worst part is Katie tried to have a sleepover with Eric, but it fell through, and I was hoping it would work, but it didn't. Eric is always fun to have over, he is so funny.
-Eowyn
14 comments:
eric is really funny! and I'm only just discovering that. I'm sorry you couldn't have a sleepover with Faramir. I wish you could have one with me but my mom would never let that happen.
DAd keeps saying we should have one. Do you still do fiddle lessons on saturday mornings?
no. I don't. (and by the way, that was orchestra practice).
Fiddle??? Cool!!! I wanna learn to play violin!!! REALLY A LOT!!!
DAd, said, elfgirl, that he talked to your dad and he said that I could probably invite you uto a sleepover and you could come. I don't know what your mom would think though, but it would be fun to try sometime soon . . . .
:) that would be fun for the 2 of you!!! *wants a sleep over with all of her friends*
ummm, yeah, I've never really done fiddle lessons. oh, I think my mom would be fine with it, as long as you got your mom to call her and ask.(not emailed, she doesn't like that).
lol... (tired)
Alright vanima, so if your tired, go take a nap!
oh, thanks for agreeing with me, Faramir!
I love that "First time is anoying..." poem. At Camp Hope Sam was doing something over and over and I just looked at him and said, "Sam? First time is funny." and he said, "Oh." and got real quiet. It was funny. Anyway... Eric is really funny. He is the one person that can always make me laugh, just like Zach is for Anna. Today he was quoting the Incredibles and I was just cracking up. He's was doing Frozone, when he was like, "Sometims, girls try to tell you about their secret identity. Think it will strengthen the relationship or something. And I say, 'Girl, I don't want to here about your secret identity! if your a super sonic lightning babe, that's alright with me! I'm good. I'm good.'" He does the accent and the movements EXACTLY. So, kinda long post, sorry.
Eric and Zach are both funny, but their funny in different ways(if you see what I mean....which you probably don't)
Eric and Zach are both funny, but their funny in different ways(if you see what I mean....which you probably don't)
Sorry! that was unintentional
Post a Comment