Saturday, June 04, 2005

Wow!

I am so blessed. You will never guess what happened!
A long time ago we lived on 904 bonney Avenue, near the Sumner High School. Almost everyday the sumner band would march by. Me and Michaela were really little then but when we moved away we never saw the band, acasionally if the wind was going the right way then we would hear the drums. Well today I was in the bathroom when I heard this drumming. Well I didn't really think about it, I just ignored it, you learn to do that in a family of six kids. Well suddenly Mom shouted that she thought that the sumner band was marching down Mead Mucumber! We all rushed out there, and much to our surprise, the band turned in and marched right passed our house! We followed it quite aways and it was really fun. There were lots of people out to see them to! The funny thing was that Emily Grover was in that band and she was just smiling and smiling, because it was so funny. I hope the band comes again, we all really enjoyed it. It was pretty weird to, after all those years for it to march right pass our house after it had used to do that several years ago at a different house. Well that is my story today!
-Eowyn

18 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

nobody has been posting here!

Anonymous said...

You are very right boohoo.

quenta tindomerel said...

I'm sorry, How abbout if I post here? will that help a bit?

Anonymous said...

Yes! It would!

quenta tindomerel said...

O.k., now I'm posting here. *posts* is that better?

Vanimae said...

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I posted here yesterday... but now it's gone... Gr... stupid computer.

Vanimae said...

*sob* and it was such a nice long post too...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry, that is anoying!

Vanimae said...

giggle... it's ok now, I've forgotten about it. As long as it doesn't happen again...

quenta tindomerel said...

poor Aragorn....She posts and it disappears! her computer must have it's own special one ring.

Anonymous said...

Okay that is pretty clever Lego!
How about we all call Vanima's computer the one ring computer?

quenta tindomerel said...

good idea! because, of course, it's magical, it can do all sorts of things our computers can't seem to grasp......but then, of course, Aragorn helps some......

Vanimae said...

*burst out laughing* hahahaha...
thanks guys! I feel so loved!!! :)
(and I only help a small some)

quenta tindomerel said...

Only a little bit....It's a very magical ring.

quenta tindomerel said...

I'm glad you feel loved! now, a little return for that love, I could use some skittles.........(*sniffs*) [pretty please?] (*pants*)




Yes I am saying this in a joking tone of voice, just in case you didn't get that vanima.

Vanimae said...

*grabs HUGE 100 pound bag of Skittles* I've been saving these Legolas!!! Here you go!!! Enjoy!!! :D

quenta tindomerel said...

wait, uhoh.......just ate all the skittles on your blog. oh wel *stuffs all the skittles into her various pockets, eating half of them along the way....*

Vanimae said...

Giggle... guess that will keep you busy for awhile!!!