Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hi Everyone!

Hi! Sorry I haven't written in forever, but I have been busy.

16 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

hehehey, not much to comment on there. ummmm, oh well......

Vanimae said...

yeap, I think we're all a little busy... just maybe...

Anonymous said...

At least Sam W. has school out!

emily said...

Yep! But now I'm cleaning. Which is worse, cleaning or school?

quenta tindomerel said...

cleaning, I think. We should take a vote!

Vanimae said...

CLEANING ALL THE WAY!!! at school you get to see your buddies!
*misses buddies*
EVERYONE BE HAPPY!!! :)

quenta tindomerel said...

Well, sure, but even just plain old boring math is better then cleaning....

Anonymous said...

Well, cleaning only takes a few days, but school goes on forever, and for us homeschoolers who don't have a co-op, actually we enrolled in one, we don't have any friends when doing school.

Vanimae said...

Yeah, I was saying that school was better than cleaning!!!
Awe... you don't go to a co-op!!!??? Sadness!!! Sorry, I'm trying to be sympathetic... but I'm too hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quenta tindomerel said...

what co-op did you enroll in? co-op's are the best! yeah!

Vanimae said...

I love co-op!!! BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm going to be going to a real college because I'm doing running start!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances* yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quenta tindomerel said...

yeah, we all know. homeschool is better *sticks out tongue* interesting, where are you taking running start?

Vanimae said...

I can't tell you on the blog where I'm going to Running Start... but I'll e-mail you, ok?

quenta tindomerel said...

oh yeah, I got the email.

Vanimae said...

I know!!! I replied back already!!!

quenta tindomerel said...

coolio! *goes to email*