There was a princess who was unhappy because she had so many unanswered questions. Secretly, she hoped that a prince would come, her true love, bringing all the answers with him. One day, she finally realized that understanding would not come to her behind her palace walls, but that she was the one who had to seek it out. So she left on a quest for wisdom, hoping that, eventually her prince would find her, and join her on her adventure. And so the quest began.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Nothing Really . ..
Nothing is going on, but oh well. We had our piano recital which went well and I had an overnighter with Faramir, which was fun. Well, that is about it! See yah!
-White Lady
They won't notice... unless... well actually they might notice if you made noise. But if you were mostly quiet they wouldn't notice. And we could be loud when they were gone.
I don't know... I'd offer to drive, but I can't because you're not over 20. No wait!!! You are!!! My bad! Only... Mom won't believe me when I say you're 1000 something.
21 comments:
The recital went great!!! Everyone did a wonderful job. I really enjoyed being there.
I wish I had a bunch of little cousins like you guys...
Me too. I also wish I could come live in your neighborhood.....Beth, sometime this summer I want to have you over. I'll have to ask my mom...
I wish we all lived next door!
And you guys all have to come over to my house too!!!
why don't I just move! that would be great!
YEAH!!! You can live in my room!!!
Oh, thanks! *goes to pack up stuff* wait, did you clarify this with your parents?
They won't notice... unless... well actually they might notice if you made noise. But if you were mostly quiet they wouldn't notice.
And we could be loud when they were gone.
I don't make much noise...besides I like playing music really loud. And you could just pretend you left the music running.
YEAH!!! it's all worked out!!! *dances* come on over as soon as you're packed!!!
O.k. how am I going to get over there?
I don't know... I'd offer to drive, but I can't because you're not over 20. No wait!!! You are!!! My bad!
Only... Mom won't believe me when I say you're 1000 something.
You guys are very funny.
2913!!!!!!!
WAs that random Legolas?
No. I was telling Aragorn because she said I "was 1000 something" I was just reminding her.
Oh yeah... I knew it was something like that. And I knew right away before I read Eowyn's post.
okay! good! it didn't take five hundred posts to explain it to you.(jk)
oh . .
You are 2913 years old?
yeah, that would be my age.
"yes, that would be my age" I like that... I like that a lot... *giggles*
o.k., I'm glad you liked it *bows*
Post a Comment