Thursday, June 16, 2005

Boohoo

Sadness,
I have to go to the dentists in half an hour. I hope I have been taking good care of my teeth, I havenever had a cavity before, and I don't want to start now . . . . I am having fun with sewing classes and am making a quilt doll blanket the cheating way, where rather than sew all the squares together, you Iron them together. I Got to go finish getting ready for the dentist . . .

20 comments:

emily said...

Hey, I went to the denist yesterday too!

Vanimae said...

Ha, that's funny!!!
Well... I haven't been to the actual dentist in quite a while... Mom figured that with all my mouth sergery stuff I'd be ok... (plus Dad's company had already paid all they were going to for my mouth that year)
And I haven't beent to the doctor in a long time... not since I pulled that musle in my hip last spring.

emily said...

You think that's impressive? When I went on Monday, that was my first time in like three years!

quenta tindomerel said...

I haven't been to the dentist in a while either.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vanimae said...

*nods head* well, who really goes to the doctor every year???
And that is impressive Em...

emily said...

Why was my comment deleted? :-(

quenta tindomerel said...

oh poor em, her comment was deleted.

Vanimae said...

Eh? Well I didn't do it!!! Promise!!!

Anonymous said...

THat wasn't yours that was mine.

Vanimae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vanimae said...

Yeah... nevermind... I knew it was your blog...
I plead momentary insanity.

emily said...

OH, I see. SOrry.

quenta tindomerel said...

huh? you're momentarily insane? I thought you were always insane. hmmmmmmmm.........

Vanimae said...

NO FOR THE LAST TIME LEGOLAS!!! I'm only MOSTLY insane... Ok? And there is a term for that... it's obsessed. Ok??? just like in National Treasure.

quenta tindomerel said...

Hehehey! I'm obsessed too!

Aragorn, I'm only teasing you. No need to get upset.

emily said...

Rilee: Normal people won't belive us and anyone crazy enough to belive us won't want to help us.
Ben: We don't need someone crazy. What do you have just short of crazy?
Rilee: obsessed!
Ben: Passionate.

quenta tindomerel said...

obsessed! yeah!

Vanimae said...

:) I love national treasure.

Vanimae said...

*hugs Ribbons* and my own Riley. How cool is that???