It has been quite a while since I have been on here, so I a trying to make a nice big post which is quite difficult, unless you want a description of my day which has been boring aside from the fact that Michaela gets to have a sleep over, saw BJ and I don't and Didn't. Of course they went to the dentist first! Haha!
Lets see what to talk about, oh yes!
I got this great Medieval Fashions colored pencil book which is super fun, and I really love it!!
That was nice, huh . . . I finished making a walpaper, and I a now ichatting,
I feel very random, do you think this post-sorry, I had to post a comment on ichat.
Do you think this post is long enough? I hope so because I am going now goodbye!!
-Eowyn Sheild Maiden of Rohan
39 comments:
If you want to post your wallpaper on your blog I can help you do that...
And your post is long enough! I hope you're having a fun summer!
yes well, a lot of fun stuff is coming up . . . . . . just not at the moment. I fyou could help me get my wallpaper up here that would be great! I think I might know how.
Cool! I like fun stuff!!!
Sure, I can get that ready for you... I just wanted to make sure you wanted that.
Hey Eowyn! camp hope is in a week! yeah!!!!!!
Legolas, are you going to camp Hope???
Hey, Eowyn, you don't need to answer for me. I am perfectly capable of answering for myself. *sniffs* besides, you might be wrong(hehehey!)
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA Ha ha.
I know, I'm so funny. everyone laughs at me.
Ha ha ha!
*points finger and laughs at Legolas* HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!! lalalallalalalal...
okay, so, vanima, you were singing and laughing at the same time....huh?
What is the point of this blog? I didn't mean that in a mean way, I just noticed that Eowyn's other blog and this one are like exactly the same.
yes, and now I'm crying and in pain at the same time (both totally seperate feelings though... I'm not crying because I'm in pain... well, not physical pain...)
yeah, well, maybe we need to discuss more PB on the other one......
Why were you crying? How weird... this conversation is going every other post... if that makes any scence...
Because of my blog that is gone.
Oh. I'm sorry. I miss it too.
Giggle... you and everyone else! :P
/this is a blog for all my friends but my other blog is for only Princess Bride lovers. Thanks ofr going on my blogs though!
oh. okay. I see. so even if all the people who seem to come here are princess bride lovers, it doesn't matter?
Presicely.
okay. now, I think I've got everything. *deep breath* hehehehehehehey!
I'm confused...
My brain is really not working. I can't even remember what I was confused about... tip: don't stay up past midnight on two nights in a row. Functioning becomes impossible. The weird thing is that despite the fact that I'm compleatly exausted, I can't sleep. Sigh...
uh-oh. ribbons, you need some rest! unfortunately, if you can't sleep, you may never get any...............
Awe Ribbons... I'm sorry. I myself and running on air... I've been getting less sleep than I need and it's starting to show... (although last night I may have gotten enough)
hey, guys, it's summer vacation!(unless you have summer school{*sniff*) )can't you sleep in once in a while?
Oh yeah, I sleep in... till 10... the only thing is that I'm up late...
Vanima, don't stay up late then!
but I can't sleep!!! Plus I have sooo much that I have to do! You have no idea...............
I like night time better than day time. I like the dark and the quietness of it. Ugh... I feel sick... maybe I should go eat breakfast... I've been up since 8:30 and I went to bed like around 12.
When it's summer, you have so much to do that you don't want to just waste all your time sleeping!
well, yeah, but think about what you are going to have to do in the school year if you're tired out from your summer!
uhh, yeah, vanima, it would be a good idea to go eat breakfast if your hungry *sarcastic*
So long as I get a good nights sleep the day before school starts, I should be fine. :-)
oh, wonderful. so your just going to spend the summer not sleeping enough!
*sigh* I think... that the reason I was so sick at your house last night Ribbonwise is from lack of sleep. I still feel soooo tired today and I got a good night sleep last night (went to bed at 9, got up at 8) and then I sort of half slept for 30 minutes this afternoon... but I am sooo tired...
That's one problem with being an INTJ... or at least it's a problem for me... I never can just leave stuff... I always have to be improving and fixing stuff... I'm always doing something.
Well I order you to go to sleep at nine thirty tonight and don't you dare get out of bed till seven thirty in the morning! Got it???
yes, or else you will feel the wrath of Legolas puppy dog. *licks*
Don't know which night you meant that for Ribbonwise... but I'll do that tonight.
Post a Comment