Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hey Everybody . . Anything New?

No, of course not, but, Oh well, Okay, maybe something is new with you . . . I am going to make a new blog, on Princess Bride. I will give you the address later, see yah!!

14 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

So....Let me get this straight. Your doing a blog about Princess Bride, the movie ??

Vanimae said...

yeah, as far as I understand it that's what she's doing...
Man, now everyone has a blog... it's sooo hard to keep track of all the addresses (I'm trying to keep them in my head instead of saving them in my favorites to cut down on the amount of space my favorites take up...) I think that now I may have to save them somewhere though.

Anonymous said...

how about on an email? Would that save space? I mean in an email, it is only typing, and then I could send it to you with all the different addresses.

Vanimae said...

I'm not sure... It's ok, I've got them in my favorites now so it's not really a problem... (I was just trying to keep them in my head...)

quenta tindomerel said...

Trying to keep them all in your head must be impossible.

Vanimae said...

Well, I was doing fine until everyone had 2 site!!!
*calms down* sorry, I'm just so glad to be back home!!!

quenta tindomerel said...

Yah, well, I only have one.....

Vanimae said...

I know, I was just exagerating.

quenta tindomerel said...

Hey, I'm thinking about starting another one, to be for Narnia. DO you know those books?(they are making a movie. and Weta is doing it. I saw the trailer and it looks super cool)

quenta tindomerel said...

Hey, I'm thinking about starting another one, to be for Narnia. DO you know those books?(they are making a movie. and Weta is doing it. I saw the trailer and it looks super cool)

Vanimae said...

Hahaha, I saw the trailer too! At the Star Wars movie to be exact... that's hillarious...
Maybe I'll start another blog... although really I don't want another one I just want to help people with thiers and I want people to come to mine.

quenta tindomerel said...

Alright. You want to be a team member of mine? I already got to be jewel, and Faramir is Reepicheep.

Vanimae said...

Jewel??? Reepicheep?????
??? ??? ??? *is very confused* who are they???
I just want to help with the layout and stuff, not the actual posting.

quenta tindomerel said...

o.K. that will help immenisely.