Wednesday, May 12, 2010

'cause yesterday is miles away

I randomly came here, to my old blog, and I'm posting.

Don't get used too it. It's unlikely to happen again anytime in the near future. If ever.

I kinda let this thing die because honestly, it's not really me. I don't express myself here very well, and it's just feels... yeah. I've got other friends who blog and they do it marvelously, I really prefer to appreciate their writing skills. instead of trying and failing to do it myself.

So maybe this is more or less goodbye to my blog.

Who knows though? Humans are such fickle people.


It's not actually been a whole year since my last post, but it has been nearly a whole school year. That old self who wrote that post last august... that's so not me anymore.

I've changed and grown up and hopefully grown in God since then. I hope. But no, really, I know I definitely have changed. That's something I have a need for everyone to understand. It's not that I'm afraid to seem young, just that I'm afraid people will still think I'm my younger self.

And my brain, it's weird. No one reads this blog, least of all myself, but if I were to start posting again, I would feel like I need to explain myself and where I am and it would be altogether much to complicated and impossible and overwhelming. And just not really the way this is supposed to work. I know. So that's why this has... well, not died, necessarily. But dormant, for now.
Maybe there will be a time when I post on this regularly. I have a feeling that it's not now, though.

Au Revoire!

3 comments:

emily said...

I like this post!! Yes, you have deff. changed in the last year or so. Of course you don't have to post, but I do think hearing all the explanations of how you've changed WOULD be kind of interesting. :-)

I like how you say that humans are fickle people, as opposed to non-humans, which are not fickle people. :-P

Sarah said...

If you ever come back to blogging though, let me know! Cause it would be fun to keep up with you still :) And I agree with Em, this post really is kinda an explanation in itself.

Carlson Chronicler said...

So is this your only blog, Beth? Or an a missing a "new" blog?