Yesterday night was so fun!
I think it was the first time all the bloggers were together, at least since Sam has joined.
It was so fun to watch the talent show. There were alot of really fun things in it.
And I was really pleased with our dance. It went really well. I don't think anyone made any mistakes, except Michaela said she started on the wrong foot at the beginning. But mom video-taped it, and you can't tell at all. We uploaded the footage onto our computer, and hopefully we will get it up on the internet today. The part where Katie and Elaina started dancing together on their own was so awsome. The audience was cheering and clapping. I'm so glad everything worked out, and no one fell off the stage. It was unlikely, but it did cross our minds. And I'm really glad we all remembered to spin . . . their have been many times when some of us have forgotten and danced into each other. Of course, I could list on and on all the things that worked out. But I won't.
Actually, it was really funny. When we go to Irish Dancing class, Dad plays raqucetball with some of his friends. So afterwards, we dance in the raqucetball court, and at the part where me and Michaela dance, we crashed right into each other, because MJ started on the wrong foot. It was so funny.
Anyway . . .
I need to go now . . .
Monday:
I'm continuing on the same post, mainly because what I have to say is related. Go to crazyeight.org, and click on the picture of Irish Ghillies(softshoes) you can watch our performance from their. If it doesn't work for you, we are working on that . . . but you might not really care about seeing it. Especially as nobody has commented on this blog for a couple of weeks I'm basically talking to myself. I guess I'll go on to another blog and tell people to check this one . . .
For some reason, we do not seem to tire of watch our dance. A little scary huh? I guess part of it is we are watching Irish Dancing now, instead of doing it. And we can watch it as if it is not ourselves.
11 comments:
I have officially posted on every single blog . . . including my own. Now, how long will it stay that way?
Wow. That's...impressive. I'll take a look when we're in a high-speed place. Just think...this summer I won't ever have to say that again!
That might be very dangerous. I can watch PotC trailers over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
I do check your blog like every day! You're not quite talking to yourself!
lol yezz you guyzz rockzed!
Thanks . . . and it was tons of fun.
I bet you will really apreciate high speed internet all the time Verya.
Well...not too far off and we'll have it!
haha, I don't really get tired of watching the dance either. that was awesome.
Thanks. We definatly have to do it again.
Yes, and I'm showing it to everyone like "These are my friends who do Irish Dancing, aren't they great?"
And of course everyone says you are.
AS if they'd say "no" to your face Verya . . .
Ha-ha very funny.
You see my point?
Post a Comment