There was a princess who was unhappy because she had so many unanswered questions. Secretly, she hoped that a prince would come, her true love, bringing all the answers with him. One day, she finally realized that understanding would not come to her behind her palace walls, but that she was the one who had to seek it out. So she left on a quest for wisdom, hoping that, eventually her prince would find her, and join her on her adventure. And so the quest began.
hate to break it to you beth, i barely even know you, but that was very easy. lol.
and my friend OWEN the IRISH DANCER just got back from the national ireland competition for best irish dancer and he took SECOND place!!!! he's going to the world championships in glasgow in 2 months and he's very excited about it.
Yes well, If mine was to easy, yours was to hard. I know it was easy. Well, I didn't then, but I do now. And I just sort of through it together anyway, so I'll make a harder one later. : )
That is so cool. Someday I would love to meet your friend . . . its rather funny that the world championship competition is in Scotland, which is so similar to Ireland.
2 comments:
hate to break it to you beth, i barely even know you, but that was very easy. lol.
and my friend OWEN the IRISH DANCER just got back from the national ireland competition for best irish dancer and he took SECOND place!!!! he's going to the world championships in glasgow in 2 months and he's very excited about it.
Yes well,
If mine was to easy, yours was to hard. I know it was easy. Well, I didn't then, but I do now. And I just sort of through it together anyway, so I'll make a harder one later. : )
That is so cool. Someday I would love to meet your friend . . . its rather funny that the world championship competition is in Scotland, which is so similar to Ireland.
Post a Comment