Tuesday, January 09, 2007

On Sunday Michaela had the flu, and now(tuesday) Katie and Sarah both seem to have it. Of course we are all hoping we don't get sick. Actually me and Michaela are home alone right now . . . Mom took Nathan and Allison to the dentist. Oh, the flu is really the last thing I want. right now, both Katie and Sarah are on moms bed, and I'm sitting on a chair nearby. I should really put this computer down for my math, but surely I can take a break from School for awhile.

23 comments:

emily said...

I hope you don't get sick from your sisters. I hope I don't get sick from your sisters.

Bad Bethany. You should never take computer breaks when you should be working.

(I'm at work right now)

quenta tindomerel said...

Bad Eowyn. don't take computer 'breaks', use them as excuses to avoid school.
avoiding a big latin exam currently.....

emily said...

ooooh, very nice. It's kind of a mutualy understood thing that you get cool points for cleaver procrastination, right? hehe...

*ahem*

We're very evil. Procrastination should never be encouraged. :-P

Anonymous said...

Not that I am pointing any fingures as to anyone who has done that before. * points at Millie*

emily said...

*gasp*

Who, me???

LOL...

Dorothy said...

*points finger at herself* Oops. I guess I wan't s'posed to do that. I can't take computer breaks very much...'cause we have dial-up so mom always knows when I'm online, and she generally needs to be online or on the phone then. ;) But I find plenty of excuses, of course. Usually when I have to do Chemistry or math, ha-ha.

So we're all in the same boat. Too bad I procrastinate about contacting my friends. *looks down at floor*

Sam said...

dial-up? wow. *sympathy*

hey beth, i met this guy the other day named owen, and he's in riverdance. and he competes in all these international competitions. he was pretty cool. just thought i'd tell, since you seem to be into irish dancing...

Anonymous said...

What? He is in Riverdance? Unbelievable. . . . Is he on a break or what? Does he travel with the Riverdance group here in North America? Thanks for telling me. I am into Irish Dance. Alot. And I can't believe you met someone from Riverdance.

Sam said...

lol...

i guess i could ask him.

Cello_guy_13 said...

Hi guys!
Hope you don't get sick, Eowyn!
Yay! Computer breaks! Very fun. Especially with a laptop!
Lol.
Anyway, see ya!
-El

Anonymous said...

So where did you meet him?

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm going to get sick, thankfully. Me and my mom are the only people who didn't get it in our house.

Sam said...

he's in my creative writing class at highline.

Sam said...

he's a really good writer, btw. lol. we both liked each other's stories a lot.

he quit riverdance last year because he wanted to do more competitions. because riverdance got in the way of the competitions. and he's going to ireland in three weeks to do one. and he says being in riverdance was amazing, and the show was different every night. anyway...

Anonymous said...

Wow . . .

That is really cool. So how long was he in Riverdance?

emily said...

That darn riverdance. Always getting in the way of people's irish dancing careers...

Anonymous said...

Yes, just ruins everything . . .. : )

Dorothy said...

ha-ha.

emily said...

Oh, you just sound so excited, Vera. :-P

emily said...

Well now Elaina has the flu. No fun. I'm sure I'm going to get it, cuz we share a room. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

And Lizzie's back here again . . .

Dorothy said...

Well, I don't have the flu anyway! glad about that. When do we get a new post Eowyn?

emily said...

Yeah. New post! New post! New post!