I promised to be sure and get online regularly, now that we had gotten through our busy week, but what I didn't count on was loosing power. We never ever lose power down here, in the Valley, in the middle of our itsy bitsy town. I am sure you guys probably lost power too. Maybe you still don't have it. The wind storm . . .oh . . . it was horrible. We knew that people would be losing power (by the way this was thursday evening) they always do, but us? Never. I have three windows in my room, and one of them, which was right by my head, faced the wind. I didn't sleep well that night, and I work up at 12:45, and it was noticably darker outside, there is a streetlight by the window. I knew the power was out, which was pretty exciting, and I thought that it was to bad that everyone was asleep and were going to miss, it, because it wouldn't last much longer, in my opinion. I woke up through the night, several times, and it was still out in the morning, when I woke up at six we, imagine this! Didn't have power. I just stayed in bed, cause it was a bit colder, and I couldn't to much in the dark. Katie came in pretty soon, to tell, me all excited, but it wasn't to long till it was light out, and it was more of a pain than anything, with not being able to use anything electrical. Oh, and then, Co-op, and Michaela's and mine baby sitting is canceled, so we do our school, and then amused ourselfs all day. Actually, that day we were going to musical strings, which was what Legolas told me about, right? Because the Mcassins were in it, we got additional info. Thankfully, it was still on, but we had to go to grandmas house to get hair done. And then, for dinner, dad set up his camp stove in the garage, and cooked chicken quesidillas for us. It was really funny. Then we went to musical strings, and it was amazing.
The music was wonderfull, and they did have Irish dancers. Hardshoe and Softshoe, and there was this 6 year old girl, did dancing. she probably knows alot more than me. I know she does, because I don't know any hard shoe. The dancing was wonderfull, and the Mcassins, acording to mom, stole the show. The played this great tune, and the auplase was huge.
I need to go eat breakfast now, and I feel much better now that I finally got on the computer.
4 comments:
We need a lesson in commas.
Were you sad that co-op was cancled?
Thankyou Emily. But your right about my grammar, I right too fast, and I should go back and check it.
I was glad more than anything about co-op.
I do that when I'm IMing...I type to fast and it's horrible!
Yeah, we were out of power until yesterday (Sunday) morning! But my grandma got power again so we went to her house and did holiday baking (which I'll post about later) and didn't get home until late so we didn't get to enjoy the WHOOOSH when everything turns back on... :(
JK.
Our co-op's been on break for a month! And we don't start again for a month. I'm sad about that. I'm so ready to start new classes and have fun homework to do! But I guess if I get bored I'll just get my Chemistry done early instead of waiting til after Christmas.
Post a Comment