Tuesday to be exact.
Today was going to be a little complicated, which it was, oh yes. Me Michaela and Katie all had Irish Dance class. Michaela and Katie are in the level beneath me, and since Elizabeth and Elaina are in it too, Aunt Joyce takes them for us. However, Elizabeth has to go to see a docter way of somewhere, so Michaela and Katie were to go with them around noon, and then after Lizzie's apointment, go to dance class. The day started fine, except for the fact that me and Michaela have to share a math book. Not just a grade, but one book. It is a VERY painful process, because we naturally want to do the math at the same time, and then we lean over one little book. And then normally Michaela gets ahead of me, and then we are holding the page up between us, tilting the page so we can both see it. So we moan and groan about that, and then we moan and groan about how the W______ cousins always seem to argue( I know that they don't argue really, but we don't talk to each other like they do so it sortof seems that way.) Then we moan and groan about Latin. And because of the rain, we were all trapped inside, and everyone gets rather grumpy, including, dare I say, mom. Oh, I don't really get grumpy. I start to though, when all my eforts are lost on Michaela.
So morning goes by, and we get a call from our friends, to find out that they are being evacuated. Of course mom thinks that this is rediculous, cause they are not that close to the river. Then, at 11:30, mom suddenly realizes that Aunt Joyce is coming at 11:45, not after lunch, so we rush around, getting the girls hair done, getting their lunch eaten. The cousins arrive, leaving Eric, Ethan and Emily, and then about half-an-hour later, we get a call the dance class is off. Our teacher is sick. Mom calls Aunt Joyce to tell, her, but it is to late, the girls have to go along with her.
So the afternoon goes by, and we get a sun break, so we all go down to the park to get exercise, which was probably the high-light of the day. Oh yes, mom had been out, and saw the river, which she wanted to show us. So after the cousins get here, we all go to see the river, where it has flooded and all sorts of things like that. The cousins follow behind, till they have to go home, and we go to see highway 410 which was closed, and you have to know - this was so cool - because it goes near our house, and the normal noise of the freeway was gone, which was so neat. Anyhow, we get stuck in traffic, so mom calls dad, who suggests a back way. so of we go, but it so happens that this backway takes us by a river, that gets to apoint where it has flooded the road. It was amazing. The A frame sign sitting on the road was three forths covered. So we turn around, try another way and get stuck in traffic for an hour. Finally mom turns around and gets back onto the road that we were originally stuck, on but is moving faster now. Finally we make it home, and eat dinner.
So here I am now, at the end of a boring, anoying day. Oh yes, and I have grade one lesson of math, retake one Latin test, and two Math tests.
Bye.
10 comments:
ha. it's so funny cause the w_____ call you the cousins but you call the w___ the cousins so it muddles up my head.
why did lizzy have to go see a doctor? she's abandoned me at church for three weeks and now she has to go see a doctor?! *Is totally out of it all*
Well she has had a cold one of the weeks, and I don't know about the other, but the most recent week she stayed two nights at our house and went to church with us Sunday Morning.
As to why she went the doctor . . It was something about her nose, but I don't really kow to much information, so get her to explain it to you when you get together for TOG.
well, okay, it was only two sundays, but it was three weeks.
sort of.
anyway.....
well, I could ask her, but I had decided at church to ignore her at TOG because she had abandon me.
not that the ignoring part will last long.
;P
I wouldn't really be that mean.
well, okay, maybe I might.
Don't ignore, her we made her stay at her house. She even mentioned that she would miss seeing you AGAIN.
Feel better?
I ignored her for all of three seconds. ;P
I rarely hold grudges.
Yes,
holding a grudge doesn't sounds like you . . .
;P
I'm sorry your day was so bad...but since it's been like three weeks I hope it's all better now!
Yes. I find it rather amuzing now . . .
*groan* That must have been miserable. I was so grumpy that day. Everyone was. But I didn't even get stuck in trafic for two hours.
Thanks for the nice comment about us arguing, by the way.
Post a Comment