Thursday, October 05, 2006

Disneyland 2006

Hi everyone!
I miss you all so much, but we are having tons of Fun! I know I have emailed some people about what has been going on (If I missed anyone, sorry, I don't have your email address at the laptop) anyhow . .

Dad wants to have a little family time, so I have to go, I will finish this post up in a moment . . . right now I am waiting for everyone to arrive. I am really cold, 'cause it has cooled off, and my fingers aren't responding . . . got to go . . .

Okay,
I'm back.

To summerise,
We left Wednessday morning at 3:00 AM, and drove all day untill around seven that evening, where we got into our campsite in beautifull Monteray Bay, California. We had driven 940 miles. The next day, thursday, was started a little later, for we were tired, and we went into town for lunch, looked around a little, and went to a state park where we went to a place called china cove, and saw bird island, an island covered with birds. The next day we started earlier and went strait to the beach which was really fun. Saturday we drove down to Anheim (Disneyland!) where we spend the evening with our friends the Hodgins. Sunday was spent with the Hodgins at there church. That evening late, the Geyers flew in, and the next Day we were of to Disneyland!

Disneyland is amazing. Wow. It is well done, and so cool. There is music everywhere, and the rides are so cool. Our whole family did space mountian, because Mr. Geyer said it would be great. Of course, it is a rollercoaster in the dark, and though beautifull, it was rather scary. I can hardly believe that even the twins did it. The castle is beautifull, especially at night, when it is lit up with purple and pink. Gorgeous. I will tell everyone more about it when I can see them in person, or on the phone. One thing I must mention is Soarin' over California. I loved it. It was so amazing! We spent three days there, and then drove down to Sandiego. We are here now, and I have got to go, cause I am going to talk to the Watts, and we might watch a movie.

I miss you all so much, see yah!

19 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

I generally hated Disneyland. seroiusly. there were souvenir shops on every corner, and everywhere they were trying to make you buy something. we spent just one hectic day at Disneyland, but it was quite enough for me.
but the rides were awesome. I LOVED space mountain. and Soaring over California was awesome.
oh, and that upside-down roller coaster in California adventure.

wah! Eowyn, come back! I was about to call you, and then I realized you weren't home. I wanted to tell you should read the book Half Moon Investigations, by Eoin Colfer (the author of Artemis Fowl.) I know you like Artemis Fowl, and plus it has Irish Dancing in it.

sorry, very long comment. oh well.

Anonymous said...

Oh cool! I have to read it. I will put on hold at the library ASAP.

emily said...

I wonder why some people HATE Disneyland and some people LOVE it. I wonder which I would be? (Yeah, I know, I'd love it)
BJ hated it, too, you see... and it seems like there should be some sort of law against hating Disneyland. I mean, just because it's "the funnest place on earth."
Supposedly.
I miss you, Eowyn. When you get back we need to have a big sleepover. (big as in long time, no sleep)

Anonymous said...

sounds good Emily. I miss all the comforts of home and my friends and cousins. : ) I decided that when we get home we are going to make Eric sing the song from alladin with us. I know it is random, but I really want to do it. Oh, and we need to sing greenwaves, especially at co-op. : )

Dorothy said...

A Whole New World?
Yes, that was random for you Eowyn! My friend is being random! Yay!!!!!!
I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 7, so I honestly can't say how I feel now. I'm not much for rides. Oddly enough, it's because of Disneyland. See, I also went when I was 2, and my parents took me to Star Tours. Not fun. At least not when you're 2. so now I'm scarred for life, and I don't like fast things. So I don't really like rides. But I remember my grandma doesn't really like them either, so we hung out doing non-ride stuff. I remember having a blast. Care-free places are heaven to me, so I liked it.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't really that random, cause I enjoy singing with Emily, and yesterday I did get to, so my wish is fafilled. I guess it is sortof random . .

Dorothy said...

I'll sing it with you sometime...only you'll have to sing louder than me 'cause I don't know all the words, ha-ha. But singing louder than me isn't normally a problem:)

quenta tindomerel said...

*sings really really loud* A WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!!!!!!1 that's about the only line I know.

Dorothy said...

Yeah...same here.
Like, you sing and I'll fill in every five words or so...

Anonymous said...

okay, you guys are really helpfull. When ever the phrase"A whole new world" comes, then Anna can sing it, and Verya can sing whatever she knows. Of course, this song has two parts, and should be song with two people.

Dorothy said...

Ahhh!!!!! Help Em!!!!!!
Though Eowyn could probably do both parts with how talented she is!

quenta tindomerel said...

I can show you the world...take you wonder by wonder...high up soaring lala under.....A Whole new world!!!!!!a whole brand new point of view!!!!!!
see, I know a few more words.....

Anonymous said...

Except for when the parts overlap!

Plus, Emily is the one who is talented.

Anonymous said...

Aladin: I can show you the world, shining, shimmering splendid, tell me princess now when did you last let your heart decide? I can open your eyes. Take you wonder by wonder over sideways and under on a magic carpet ride. A whole new world . . . a new fantastic point of veiw no one to tell us know or where to go, or say we're only dreaming.

Jasmine: A whole new world! A dazzling place I never knew but when I'm way up here it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you.

Alladin: Now I'm in a whole new world with you!

Jasmine: Unbelievable sights indescribable feeling soaring, tumbling, freewheeling through an endless diamond sky. A whole new world!

Aladin: Don't you dare close your eyes!

Jasmine: A hundred thousand things to see.

Aladin: Hold your breath-it gets better.

Jasmine: I'm like a shooting star i've come so far
i can't go back to where I used to be.

Aladin: A whole new world!

Jasmine: Every turn a surprise.

Aladin: With new horizons to pursue!

Jasmine: Every moment red-letter

Together: I'll chase them any where, there's tume to spare, let me share this whole new world with you.

Aladin: A whole new world.
Jasmine: Thats where we'll be
Aladin: A thrilling chase
Jasmine: A wonderous place

Together: For you and me.



Don't be decieved, most of the parts overlap, but that is what makes it so fun.

quenta tindomerel said...

but now I don't know the tune. *pouts*
oh well, we have the aladdin DVD. we can sing along with the music video.

Anonymous said...

Or buy the song off of itunes like we did. : )

Dorothy said...

Only if you have an iPod....
*pouts*
*realizes that pouting is not encouraging for depressed people*
Well I probably wouldn't use one as much as I think I would. Maybe. Possibly...
When do we get a new post Eowyn?

quenta tindomerel said...

You don't have to have an Ipod to use Itunes!
right?

Anonymous said...

No you don't.